Is it possible to delete only ingame account?

Zamrayz

I think it would be nice to start over again. Having the worst luck could depress anybody. And lots of us would rather this happen while not losing our forum stuff as well.

I'm asking if this is possible or not though and idk where to post this topic otherwise.

sw1yBzP.gif

I would expect a staff member would personally have to delete the account for you. If you are looking for a new beginning within your own means, join the other server instead and start a-new.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

170279 I would expect a staff member would personally have to delete the account for you. If you are looking for a new beginning within your own means, join the other server instead and start a-new.

I did, and thats the one i want to delete. Haha

sw1yBzP.gif

170175 I think it would be nice to start over again. Having the worst luck could depress anybody. And lots of us would rather this happen while not losing our forum stuff as well.

I'm asking if this is possible or not though and idk where to post this topic otherwise.

Hi, it is not possible for you reset process in game. However, if you not login game enough long (4-5 months), the account will be get rid of game. I will recommend you stay at current account or make new account and then "when the time come" it will be deleted. Sorry for your inconvenience, this purpose for people avoiding to abuse advantages to reset process overtime.

--Moved to proper place--