Eevee won't evolve to Umbreon

Papasquat816

I am currently experiencing what i beleive to be a bug.

I have an Eevee with full happiness, her stats make me believe she would make a good Umbreon so i've followed all necessary steps. With full happiness, at night time i will level her up and it will not induce an evolution. Any ideas of things i can try? Or anything i may be missing?

170421 I am currently experiencing what i beleive to be a bug.

I have an Eevee with full happiness, her stats make me believe she would make a good Umbreon so i've followed all necessary steps. With full happiness, at night time i will level her up and it will not induce an evolution. Any ideas of things i can try? Or anything i may be missing?

Hey there, PapaSquat816...

Don't worry. You'll be able to evolve your Eevee. :)

First, make sure that your Eevee does, in fact, have full happiness. Use the /happy 1-6 command in the in-game chat. If your Eevee has 255 happiness, then you've met this pre-requisite.

Something that is often overlooked when doing day/night evolutions is the time. Time-related evolutions follow a different time schedule than spawns.

Spawns: Morning (4:00-10:00); Day (10:00-20:00); Night (20:00-4:00)

Evolutions: Day evolutions are from 8:00-18:00 and Night evolutions are 18:00-8:00. You will need to try to evolve Eevee during THIS nighttime period.

Good luck!

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee