hoenn

Yourmajesty

Hoenn is currently in the works, so no, not reachable.

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein

It surprises me that they don't give us any information about how the hoenn project is going...

They said they had to adjust some bugs here and there, but that sounds too vague...I wouldn't mind some updates on that...but whatever :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
172623 It surprises me that they don't give us any information about how the hoenn project is going...

They said they had to adjust some bugs here and there, but that sounds too vague...I wouldn't mind some updates on that...but whatever :confused:

There have been plenty of updates on the Hoenn Updates thread, https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7096 , which shows big information regarding the region.

On the "adjust some bugs here and there" section, it is essentially bug testing the region to find any quirks or bugs to iron out before the release to make playthrough as seamless as possible for the players - this isnt really a vague statement, the details of said bug testing is staff-only knowledge, hence why only "bug testing" has been advised.

No official timescale has been announced partially due to the bug testing, the time to find any/all bugs and then correct them can vary. Hence why none has been released yet. Please keep tabs on the linked article and that will be the first place to hear any Hoenn news.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

172623 It surprises me that they don't give us any information about how the hoenn project is going...

There have been plenty of updates on the Hoenn Updates thread, https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7096 , which shows big information regarding the region.

On the "adjust some bugs here and there" section, it is essentially bug testing the region to find any quirks or bugs to iron out before the release to make playthrough as seamless as possible for the players - this isnt really a vague statement, the details of said bug testing is staff-only knowledge, hence why only "bug testing" has been advised.

No official timescale has been announced partially due to the bug testing, the time to find any/all bugs and then correct them can vary. Hence why none has been released yet. Please keep tabs on the linked article and that will be the first place to hear any Hoenn news.

I had posted that before the "Hoenn Update Progress" thread was re-opened.

This is why when it re-opened with news about the project i was so glad to hear. It's all good now :y: