mount quest

Trecera

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can not catch legendarys , only catchable legendarys are mew and celebi .

Yeah I know that, but why do you write it here? Dratini, Kangaskhan and Chansey are no legendarys

oh wait a sec i tought this topic about the ho-oh quest sorry lol

Haha thought there would be a missunderstanding here :D no problem

bCXP3Gl.png

[image]file:///C:/Users/jonnykiller/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(9).png[/image]

[image]file:///C:/Users/jonnykiller/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(10).png[/image]

[image]file:///C:/Users/jonnykiller/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(11).png[/image]

172992 [image]file:///C:/Users/jonnykiller/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(9).png[/image]

[image]file:///C:/Users/jonnykiller/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(10).png[/image]

[image]file:///C:/Users/jonnykiller/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(11).png[/image]

download lightshot open ur screenshots and screenshot them again and share with that link they say and put the links better and we will see them :Grin:

172992 [image]file:///C:/Users/jonnykiller/Pictures/Screenshots/Screenshot%20(9).png[/image]

Well but I think I believe you, nevertheless did you catch them AFTER you talked to the man? And did you catch them in safari zone? Don't think if that matters but it could

bCXP3Gl.png

Well but I think I believe you, nevertheless did you catch them AFTER you talked to the man? And did you catch them in safari zone? Don't think if that matters but it could

they should all from Safari zone i guess :Grin: