mount quest

Trecera

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not true. I did that quest with a Chansey (Kanto, route 13), Kanghaskan (Kanto, safari zone) and Dratini (Johto, Dragons Den), so I don't think this is anything to do with regions.

dosent he need to catch them after he started the quest ?

I don't think so. I remember I found a Kangaskan before finding the quest guy, but I don't remember if I had to catch another one or it was ok. Months have passed from that moment ahahha

From 2015: I'm still here

This is not true. I did that quest with a Chansey (Kanto, route 13), Kanghaskan (Kanto, safari zone) and Dratini (Johto, Dragons Den), so I don't think this is anything to do with regions.

I don't think so. I remember I found a Kangaskan before finding the quest guy, but I don't remember if I had to catch another one or it was ok. Months have passed from that moment ahahha

maybe its updated , or a bug i hope a staff explain what happening :Grin:

Yes, maybe. Let's see what the staff says.

I actually think it would be a cool feature if you had to catch them after the quest begins and ONLY from safari zone to introduce the players to the safari zone, while also rewarding them for their time spent with the mount

bCXP3Gl.png

I actually think it would be a cool feature if you had to catch them after the quest begins and ONLY from safari zone to introduce the players to the safari zone, while also rewarding them for their time spent with the mount

Honestly I like this quest as it is now, because with a "mandatory" safari zone there is an high risk to waste too much money (just think how much time requires to find a Dratini ahahha). I honestly like this quest as it is now.

Honestly I like this quest as it is now, because with a "mandatory" safari zone there is an high risk to waste too much money (just think how much time requires to find a Dratini ahahha). I honestly like this quest as it is now.

Well but afterwards you got 3 pretty rare pokemon, and I really think that it should be REALLY hard to finish the quest because you get a mount which you otherwise just get from coin purchases, but I can also understand your point of view.

bCXP3Gl.png