MEMBERSHIP 500K? OMG

Super3nino

yup whats happening here ms overpricing so the result all items and consumables will be overpriced also.......

its good that players are very competitive but not in a case that your scamming same player and making more money be fair stop being greedy,we should enjoying this game sharing pokes making friends not ruining the fun......

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

173267 The MS price is up beause of the fake bid guys !!! The post " wtb ms 200k , 250k, 300k" and log out !! Then anyone think that is the price !! They do all that to sell MS with real money !!! They break the law !!! Ms is only 130k last month !!! Its cant be triple price in 1 month if dont have The Fake Bid Guys !!! Ban Them!!! :Angry:

Yeah, right.

"Fake bid", "Fake expert". What a pity, that none of them is not expert on pvp battle.

This is funny situation.

I hope, that Admins look on accounts and ban the same IP.

izjtQ.gif

I don't think banning is the correct option here. If that is the price that they are demanding, fine. It will scare people off and they won't buy it. That way the prices will eventually fall down again to a reasonable 200-250k range. Don't you worry, it's just a matter of time. You can always buy MS with real money anyway.

Poke on,

You guys really don't understand economics do you? Its called supply and demand. If fewer people are supplying the medallions, the price goes up. Just because you want to spam trade, which should have gotten you all muted, about how "outrageous" it is that one random person was trying to sell one for 500k doesn't make anything you say matter. If you want the price to go down, increase the supply. I know, $5 a month can be a lot to ask, but if you want to control the price that is the only direct way. Developers should never and likely will never intervene.

173284 You guys really don't understand economics do you? Its called supply and demand. If fewer people are supplying the medallions, the price goes up. Just because you want to spam trade, which should have gotten you all muted, about how "outrageous" it is that one random person was trying to sell one for 500k doesn't make anything you say matter. If you want the price to go down, increase the supply. I know, $5 a month can be a lot to ask, but if you want to control the price that is the only direct way. Developers should never and likely will never intervene.

Thanks for proving my point

173256 500k is a standard price for a nice maxed Pokemon (just ONE Pokemon). I don't think that the price is unfair. Honestly, i was a bit surprised that people were selling it for less than 200k in past. Still - 500k for a month of Membership is not much imo, as you can easily earn that amount of money in 1-2 days (depends how lucky you are).

I kinda agree tbh. Although it really went insanely high in a short amount of time I kinda agree that 500k isn't that high of a price for a one month long membership. If you think the price is too high just don't buy ms with ingame money, either buy it from real money or just don't if its not worth the price for you. It's not necessary to have a ms to play PRO.

bCXP3Gl.png