MEMBERSHIP 500K? OMG

Super3nino

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

173319 So let me get this straight. You are complaining about buying MS with in game money when people buy them with real money?

This.

I've never understood the complaints, "I don't want to pay for it, you pay, I'll tell you how much it's worth"

My MS has always been the same price 100coins.

ge6aLM7.png

Okay first off, this was literally ONE person posting in trade that they were selling MS at 500k that started all of this nonsense. Second, how exactly is anyone "destroying the economy?" They're offering a service, that you don't have to accept, at a reasonable price. MS is not selling for 500k consistently, it is selling for 300 - 350k. And for the people comparing it to red, there's more people willing to buy medallions to sell on that server clearly. So my point stands, if you want the price to go down increase the supply. as to your point about "fake accounts", even if that is true it has less influence than you think. Some people may see the random trade post but for the most part it has no effect if they don't actually buy MS for whatever price. People just spam trade that they're faking offers and everyone ignores it. The reason something sells at a consistent price is because people will buy it for that price, its as simple as that.

Ok, I understand. I don't write, that you're wrong.

Person which began the game last month could buy MS, now not.

I think it is unfair and so much.

izjtQ.gif

I think the price of MS on the servers is a non-issue. Firstly membership is a non-intrusive micro-transaction, this means that not having the MS does not prevent you from playing the game and enjoying it. Therefore the MS is not essential to the game, no one "needs" an MS they only "want" an MS. To me 500k is unreasonable for an MS and therefore I would not buy it. However some people do think it is reasonable and so those people do buy them. If I wanted to sell a piece of furniture for $200 and someone was willing to pay $200, why would I ever sell it to anyone for less than that $200. The price of any commodity in a free market is determined by how much someone will pay for said commodity. If some people are willing to pay 500k for an MS medallion then people will sell them for 500k. Anyone who sells it for less than the market value is either generous or stupid. This is also why the so called "fake bidders" are a non-issue; if someone ups the bid and then does not pay that price and no one else will either, the seller has no choice but to either not sell the product or restart the bidding at a lower price. This means that the problem lies not with "fake bidders" but with the people willing to outbid the "fake bidders". If no one will buy the product at a high value then eventually the value will drop to meet demand.

TL;DR - If you don't want to pay what you consider an unreasonable amount for something, don't pay it, and don't complain.

EDIT:

Addendum- It is also important to note that in-game currency is exactly that, a currency. In the case of PRO the value of the in-game currency is weighed against a constant outside currency, which for all intents and purposes is $5 (the price of a MS medallion). Due to the nature of currency the value fluctuates and may inflate or deflate. A few weeks ago $5 was equivalent to 120k, now it is equivalent to 500k. That is just how currency works (albeit in a very simplified form).

~destofworlds: Origins Guild Sub-Leader

173272 They are making the same way in server Red now too !!! Begin with 200k!!! The GM should ban all them !! They making the game worse ! :Angry:

#1 You can't compare Red to Blue.

#2 There's a thing called inflation, the more money people have the more costs for stuff.

Plus, 200k for MS on Red aint much, given that we sold/bought them for 150k a few weeks ago.

#3 Don't set up threats against people on another server, you can't ban someone just because you don't like the prize they sell their things for.

#4 500k may be too much, but - as stated previously - it was due to a particular reason --> Fake Bids.

Besides, you'd easily pay 500k if you could affort it, like buying a Pokemon.

People can sell a pokemon for what ever price they want, what makes selling MS so different? anyone can sell anything for what ever price they like, there is no rule stranding them at a certain price and there is no price book to tell people how much they should sell THEIR items for. So you either buy or you don't but that does not give you the right to tell people how much they should sell for.

download.jpg

173272 They are making the same way in server Red now too !!! Begin with 200k!!! The GM should ban all them !! They making the game worse ! :Angry:

#1 You can't compare Red to Blue.

#2 There's a thing called inflation, the more money people have the more costs for stuff.

Plus, 200k for MS on Red aint much, given that we sold/bought them for 150k a few weeks ago.

#3 Don't set up threats against people on another server, you can't ban someone just because you don't like the prize they sell their things for.

#4 500k may be too much, but - as stated previously - it was due to a particular reason --> Fake Bids.

Besides, you'd easily pay 500k if you could affort it, like buying a Pokemon.

I have come to Red sometime , and i realized the one make fake bid in blue server making the same way in red .

YewHjaB.jpg?1