MEMBERSHIP 500K? OMG

Super3nino

Yeah, right.

"Fake bid", "Fake expert". What a pity, that none of them is not expert on pvp battle.

This is funny situation.

I hope, that Admins look on accounts and ban the same IP.

Im newbie here doesnt meant im new !! I have playing over 400 hour in Blue Server !! I told what i know !!! If you dont know !! Dont talk to me like that !! I have helped a lot of newbie! they can show you!!!

YewHjaB.jpg?1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

173284 You guys really don't understand economics do you? Its called supply and demand. If fewer people are supplying the medallions, the price goes up. Just because you want to spam trade, which should have gotten you all muted, about how "outrageous" it is that one random person was trying to sell one for 500k doesn't make anything you say matter. If you want the price to go down, increase the supply. I know, $5 a month can be a lot to ask, but if you want to control the price that is the only direct way. Developers should never and likely will never intervene.

Tell me, how much u have hours in game, that u speak one's mind?

People have right, because other people presuppose fake accounts.

Im newbie here doesnt meant im new !! I have playing over 400 hour in Blue Server !! I told what i know !!! If you dont know !! Dont talk to me like that !! I have helped a lot of newbie! they can show you!!!

You don't have anything prove to me, lol. I write as is.

izjtQ.gif

173256 500k is a standard price for a nice maxed Pokemon (just ONE Pokemon). I don't think that the price is unfair. Honestly, i was a bit surprised that people were selling it for less than 200k in past. Still - 500k for a month of Membership is not much imo, as you can easily earn that amount of money in 1-2 days (depends how lucky you are).

You can get that amount of money being in cerulean cave with MS. It will take you ages otherwise...

If someone needs to get MS for the first time, then that's way too high

173284 You guys really don't understand economics do you? Its called supply and demand. If fewer people are supplying the medallions, the price goes up. Just because you want to spam trade, which should have gotten you all muted, about how "outrageous" it is that one random person was trying to sell one for 500k doesn't make anything you say matter. If you want the price to go down, increase the supply. I know, $5 a month can be a lot to ask, but if you want to control the price that is the only direct way. Developers should never and likely will never intervene.

Nothing more to say really lol, if people sell them for 500k that means someone buys them for 500k. So why would a seller lower his price to 300k if someone would want to buy it if the price was 500k? I got to say that 500k is high for MS, for my part too high and I won't buy MS anymore I guess lol. Used to buy it for 120k max. I guess the price will lower anytime soon, since $5 for 500k is a way better deal then $5 for 130k, so a lot more real money buyers will buy coins for selling purpose. So just wait is my suggestion if you think 500k is too high.

https://puu.sh/pbK4R/4b8cbcfd00.png

Well over 500 hours, not that its relevant to this conversation. The only "rights" here are those of the people buying the medallions from the developers. They set the price they want to sell at, and you can choose not to buy it for that much. Then either people lower the price for them, or other people give in and over pay. As the price goes up, more people buy medallions and then the price starts to fall again. Its a free market, if you want to buy MS at 150k you can set that as the price you'll pay and wait and see if someone sells. Just like I can go buy a MS from the store and try to sell it at 1mil. No one has to buy it for that price, just like no one has to sell it for 150k.

173256 500k is a standard price for a nice maxed Pokemon (just ONE Pokemon). I don't think that the price is unfair. Honestly, i was a bit surprised that people were selling it for less than 200k in past. Still - 500k for a month of Membership is not much imo, as you can easily earn that amount of money in 1-2 days (depends how lucky you are).

You can get that amount of money being in cerulean cave with MS. It will take you ages otherwise...

If someone needs to get MS for the first time, then that's way too high

I meant 1-2 days of hunting a Pokemon, which after being properly trained and lvled up can easily be worth 500k.

Anyway, the first thing i've done when i realised that this game will sink me in - was buying MS for 5$ (i still buy it for real money tho).

Well over 500 hours, not that its relevant to this conversation. The only "rights" here are those of the people buying the medallions from the developers. They set the price they want to sell at, and you can choose not to buy it for that much. Then either people lower the price for them, or other people give in and over pay. As the price goes up, more people buy medallions and then the price starts to fall again. Its a free market, if you want to buy MS at 150k you can set that as the price you'll pay and wait and see if someone sells. Just like I can go buy a MS from the store and try to sell it at 1mil. No one has to buy it for that price, just like no one has to sell it for 150k.

Does not change the fact, that "these people" destroy economy and they have fake accounts.

Keep in mind, that less demand affect on development game. Simply Admins less earn.

izjtQ.gif

Does not change the fact, that "these people" destroy economy and they have fake accounts.

Keep in mind, that less demand affect on development game. Simply Admins less earn.

I think you don't understand what he tries to say, "fake accounts" don't buy MS, do they? Neither do they affect the demand of MS. If the sellers try to BO it? Guess that is the only thing you could do with a fake account then, no buyer will buy it because the price is too high. So... The seller doesn't get money at all, he will reduce the price to a normal price where people do buy his MS. Easy as that. And getting ingame hours into an argument isn't the smartest thing lol :Cry:

I think you don't understand what he tries to say, "fake accounts" don't buy MS, do they? Neither do they affect the demand of MS. If the sellers try to BO it? Guess that is the only thing you could do with a fake account then, no buyer will buy it because the price is too high. So... The seller doesn't get money at all, he will reduce the price to a normal price where people do buy his MS. Easy as that. And getting ingame hours into an argument isn't the smartest thing lol :Cry:

:Smile:

173267 The MS price is up beause of the fake bid guys !!! The post " wtb ms 200k , 250k, 300k" and log out !! Then anyone think that is the price !! They do all that to sell MS with real money !!! They break the law !!! Ms is only 130k last month !!! Its cant be triple price in 1 month if dont have The Fake Bid Guys !!! Ban Them!!! :Angry:

Sceo read it, ok?

izjtQ.gif

Okay first off, this was literally ONE person posting in trade that they were selling MS at 500k that started all of this nonsense. Second, how exactly is anyone "destroying the economy?" They're offering a service, that you don't have to accept, at a reasonable price. MS is not selling for 500k consistently, it is selling for 300 - 350k. And for the people comparing it to red, there's more people willing to buy medallions to sell on that server clearly. So my point stands, if you want the price to go down increase the supply. as to your point about "fake accounts", even if that is true it has less influence than you think. Some people may see the random trade post but for the most part it has no effect if they don't actually buy MS for whatever price. People just spam trade that they're faking offers and everyone ignores it. The reason something sells at a consistent price is because people will buy it for that price, its as simple as that.