MEMBERSHIP 500K? OMG

Super3nino

I dont se3 any problem in da raising price.. that's how the economy grows. When the game started back then the players dint have enough money.. and now its like common to see mid_pro or pro players hav8ng 5m+ or near.. i'd rather want to see its pricengetting up to 1m or more in the coming years.

Edit: I'd like to add the fact that.. recovering the money spent in buying ms is easy af.. a simple grind in cc,dd,or seafoam while lvling a poke for 1-2 hours gives 50k + and u can always train a random pole to lvl100 and sell to help ppl in e4's. MS is worth 500k+

and i play on both servs.

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stop buy ms & it will again

Lol people like you is who ruin the game, you think that people will hold their progress in game just for you to buy ms at 150k or so?

no never going to happen so it's simple go on a strike by your self and lets see how far that gets you

I bought last month 22 MS Medalion. And now i am selling them for 250-350k. Noone said that you have to buy them. I bought each of them for ingame Money. Buying them for 150k and selling them now for 250k is a profit for me of 100k.

Got a problem with it?

I DON'T CARE. The market makes the price not me ;) why shold i sell you for the same price i bought it?

True, I can see the price of MS will increase further, but it will increase to a point where eventually the profit no longer outweigh the price increase (in other words, no one buy it anymore, or there are way too small amount of buyer), and they have to drop the price down, until the price eventually settle again somewhere.

Remember, lower price may means more buyer, and higher price may means less buyer.

If they think selling 1 MS for 250k to 1 person (for a total of 250k) per day, is better than selling 2 MS for 150k to 2 person (for a total of 300k) per hour, then that's fine, it's their choice. And yes, I'm sure it eventually will be like that if the price keeps increasing. Less and less buyer to the point where having high price is just not worth it anymore because the total profit is way less than those who sell at lower price.

So......just wait until that happen, I guess? :p

And yeah, they can't ban people for selling something at high price, that's ridiculous. This isn't a game where every single price is dictated by the admins.

Its easy guys...boycott ms if you think its too expensive. Its not necessary for the game all the time anyways. 200k is manageable but 300k+ is ridiculous. But no need to get crazy about it just dont buy and then when more sellers are trying to sell they will slowly lower their price to compete with other sellers. I learned this in high school guys.

2wgyt5d.jpg