URGENT, rebattle npc

Therisingtide

1. 1.

Rebattling NPC needs to be optional :Exclam:

I am positive that I do not speak alone with this...

but rebattling all npcs is just an annoyance rather than rewarding for older players..

and I really want to see an easy way to get around this.

I hope you take time to see this through, and consider

sincerely,

therisingtide

Same, I think it should be optional in the way that you have to talk to them to initiate the battle, I know it would be a lot of work but that's something I want the most on Revolution (besides Hoenn and more Mega Stones.) This would be a great feature and I hope this ends up getting added.

174422 Rebattling NPC needs to be optional :Exclam:

I am positive that I do not speak alone with this...

but rebattling all npcs is just an annoyance rather than rewarding for older players..

and I really want to see an easy way to get around this.

I hope you take time to see this through, and consider

sincerely,

therisingtide

As much of an annoyance as it is it does help players get some money. Also it's only once every week so it's not like you have to rebattle them every day :p

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

We do plan to implement optional re-battles in future.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

the workaround i was going to add before i left, was rejected, or was trying to be changed to something that was just retarded, so i never did it.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.