Rollbacks

Ryuusein

1. 1.

PRO Username: Ryuusein

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

I beat misty today then the server crashed for the millionth time in 2 days and of course it rollbacked so my fight with misty didnt count and of course when i beat her i get 0 exp and 0 money is this the way this game is gonna work?and im even thinking of becoming a member i know its a beta server but at least do something about the rollbacks or at least inform us before you restart the server

174649 PRO Username: Ryuusein

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

I beat misty today then the server crashed for the millionth time in 2 days and of course it rollbacked so my fight with misty didnt count and of course when i beat her i get 0 exp and 0 money is this the way this game is gonna work?and im even thinking of becoming a member i know its a beta server but at least do something about the rollbacks or at least inform us before you restart the server

The server down cannot inform as it random crash and unexpected. For any manual restart server, staffs always announcement in game and have 10 minute before reboot.

For gym leader, you will not get exp or money after you lose first time. It attempt to avoiding people abuse to gain exp and farm money from them. Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's responsbility. Please take the time to read the following thread https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=7881#p48834

Sorry for your inconvenience, the server stability is our top priority and will improve in the future.

Sorry for your loss, but as my fellow staff mate said; we do give announcements before restart and what happened to you was that the server crashed, which we cannot predict when it will crash.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

174755 I dont wanna sound childish nor can i say that i know anything of game development but surely there is something to be done for the rollbacks counting matches as lost at least that

If you want to force save your progress to prevent any future rollbacks you should log out after completing something important.

Hopefully you aren't hit by any future rollbacks any time soon :p

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

174755 I dont wanna sound childish nor can i say that i know anything of game development but surely there is something to be done for the rollbacks counting matches as lost at least that

Most consoles report errors back to the operator. If the errors cannot be explained, then it essentially becomes a process of trial and error. The best of developers get to where they are at through mistakes and practice, believe me. As Windy has previously stated, there are so many unpredictable variables. Gamefreak was prepared for singleplayer development under paid labor. The PRO team are essentially experienced volunteers that profit little to none programming MP.

Also, as for your Membership decision, I strongly recommend supporting it. So much of my blood, sweat, time and finances have went into this game in such little time. I would not be here if I did not believe this was one of the, if not the best, of these genres on the market.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life