Flying mounts(not really flying)

Beast53

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

174710 This would be too much pay2win I think. Surf / normal mounts are okay, but this is too much.

Really don't get your point here. It's not like any player gets any other advantages over this new mount than having the two different mounts. Plus with it costing twice the amount of a normal mount it's balanced. There's hardly a new advantage given other than convenience.

This doesn't sound like a bad idea.

But, how exactly would something like this work? Ergonomically I mean. the economical offsets have been explained (which i quite like).

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

This is something we might consider exploring in the future.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

175594 This doesn't sound like a bad idea.

But, how exactly would something like this work? Ergonomically I mean. the economical offsets have been explained (which i quite like).

land mounts are made to pass on land tiles and surf mounts for water tiles , a flying type mount means it shouldn't be restricted from flying over water or land , meaning being able to move on both land and water tiles . like a pidgeot mount that can hover above both land and water with a graphic like its flapping its wings....

EIsrSi5.png