Trainers valley bug

Xexo

PRO Username: Xexo

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing , just trying to ancheive the requeriments

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

RElog, ask for help in chat from other players

Description and Message

I today reached all the requeriments needed to go to trainers valley(menbership, 120 caught(got 122), 38 envolved(got 80), red defeated(i defeated him in 1 or 2 weeks ago, and he isn't in the spawn now)), i can go to love island wich has some requirements equal. i reloged, i went from saffron train station , goldenrood train station, i don't get the chance to choose to go to trainers valley, can u give me some help?thanks in advance

175186 PRO Username: Xexo

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing , just trying to ancheive the requeriments

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

RElog, ask for help in chat from other players

Description and Message

I today reached all the requeriments needed to go to trainers valley(menbership, 120 caught(got 122), 38 envolved(got 80), red defeated(i defeated him in 1 or 2 weeks ago, and he isn't in the spawn now)), i can go to love island wich has some requirements equal. i reloged, i went from saffron train station , goldenrood train station, i don't get the chance to choose to go to trainers valley, can u give me some help?thanks in advance

Someone asked about this a while ago. I had a similar issue and all I did to fix it was rebattle Red.

But there was a bug with Red that stopped him from respawning so the staff fixed it. If Red isn't appearing for you then hopefully the staff can fix the bug again.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

175263 Hello, I have the same problem but I cant go to the love island too. Have 150 pokes and 40 evolved, beated Red. My question is..do i need to have 38 kanto pokes evolved or johto and kanto together?

I believe that they all need to be Kanto evolves, however I could be mistaken.

If you already have all the Kanto caught data then you should, most likely, have the Kanto evolves.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

Afaik it worked for me with >120 Kanto pokes and evos i had around 40 of several pokes which werent all native to the Kanto-Region. So it seems to be still bugged.

My suggestion for OT at least is to rebattle Red again if he appears. Shouldnt take more time than 2 weeks since your last battle with him tho.

• 2 weeks later...