(Pic) Invisibility Cloak - "VS Seeker"

Anonywish

Anyone who's experienced Gamefreak's games in the past may remember the VS Seeker tool within the Pokenav. As complex and unrealistic as it would probly' be to code and upkeep within this environment, a similar alternative would-rather be the Invisibility Cloak - avoiding the Trainers altogether rather than initiating battles with them. This untrade-able Cloak could be awarded by Giovanni himself, after passing multiple trials of further Rocket Hideout mazes, traps and dodging his pesky Team (some seemingly not even given a Ratatta!) with a possible cost; all within a new side Quest.

For all of us familiar with getting stopped by multiple Trainers at the most inconvenient of times, this item would be a must not only in Hogwarts.

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

Re: Invisibility Cloak - "VS Seeker"

<r>i like this idea, should be available after johto or naero. Should be hard to get and a fun side quest, maybe giovanni as a boss? this is all my opinion <E>:Grin:</E></r>

ayylmao

Re: Invisibility Cloak - "VS Seeker"

<r>Thanks guys <E>:Smile:</E> ! No rush for it either, yeah. <br/>

<br/>

Threw together some quick mediocre concept art for it. Colors/hood may or may not be needed. Stubby Poke character legs/arms included.</r>

(24) Badges / (12) OT Shiny / (0) Life

i thought this was Pokemon, not harry potter :p

Its not as easy as just adding an item to bypass NPCs, since each and every NPC would have to be rescripted, any decent NPC bypass would cost pokemoney to use anyway.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

As stated on another thread, we do plan adding a feature like this so you won't be forced to battle NPC's, in future.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.