Question about evolving

Ohaddison

A couple guildies told me about not evolving my pokemon (I'm in the beginning of the game, just started)

For a little while at least, not to evolve pokemon for a little while.

When is it a good time to start evolving pokemon? o.o

I'm just thinking about all the gyms/bosses I'll come across and have to defeat... with just baby pokemon?

When should I start evolving pokemon to get me through to the Elite Four in Kanto? :P

If this has already been asked or there's a guide to this, I apologize.

if you can handle the gyms without evolving then dont evolve unless necessary because it takes more exp to level up when evolved. for the e4 you definitely have to evolve. if you are training till lvl 100 its ideal to evolve at lvl 98-99-100 depending on the amount of evovles the pokemon can have.

177041 A couple guildies told me about not evolving my pokemon (I'm in the beginning of the game, just started)

For a little while at least, not to evolve pokemon for a little while.

When is it a good time to start evolving pokemon? o.o

I'm just thinking about all the gyms/bosses I'll come across and have to defeat... with just baby pokemon?

When should I start evolving pokemon to get me through to the Elite Four in Kanto? :P

If this has already been asked or there's a guide to this, I apologize.

You can evolve them whatever you want , just evolving them later they get faster xp , i mean pre evolutions get faster xp that the evolved ones , i recommend to evolve them normally for adventure , only those who dosent evolve is the ones already finished game so they just xp at grass not for adventure .

If you are playing the story as a new player, in my opinion, you should evolve your Pokémon in the moment they can evolve.

Because for beating gym and trainers the fully evolved Pokémon stats are needed (well, not at all but it helps)

After finishing the story, beating E4...(when you try to get a PvP team, for example) evolve your Pokémon AT LEAST when they learn last move you want. For the XP amount, may wait until level 98-99 to evolve, too ^^

Yq5wlZY.gif

Playing Pokémon Moon... I will come back >:)