Walking does not give my pokemon happiness

Illidanek

Hello,

I am aware of the rule that walking (among other things) with your pokemon in your party, increases it's happiness (by 1 every 256 steps). I also have discussed this on the chat with others and they have confirmed that this works for them.

I have tried everything, I have placed the pokemon concerned first in my party, and counted the steps, I had previously walked to Cerulean through Mt.moon and then also counted several hundred steps, and my pokemon's happiness remains at 41.

Could anyone please help, as I need happiness to evolve my pokemon, in time for it to learn the moves I want.

Thanks in advance!

as far as i know, that does not increase happiness.

battling with the pokemon and preventing it from fainting increases it.

if you use soothe bell, the happiness will add by 2 overtime you battle

without it, you gain only 1 happiness per battle

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

177577 Hello,

I am aware of the rule that walking (among other things) with your pokemon in your party, increases it's happiness (by 1 every 256 steps). I also have discussed this on the chat with others and they have confirmed that this works for them.

I have tried everything, I have placed the pokemon concerned first in my party, and counted the steps, I had previously walked to Cerulean through Mt.moon and then also counted several hundred steps, and my pokemon's happiness remains at 41.

Could anyone please help, as I need happiness to evolve my pokemon, in time for it to learn the moves I want.

Thanks in advance!

Why don't you just KO a bunch of low level Pokemon on one of the earlier routes? It would be much faster too.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

you can battle with wild pokemon, if you win, you will have 1 poin happiness in this pokemon! if your pokemon increase one level, you will have 5 poins happiness in this pkm. you can give item "s bell" for the pokemon you want to train happiness hold to double happiness poins

177577 Hello,

Thanks in advance!

Walking don't increase happy in PRO. Increase happy by battle +1 and level up + 5. Type /happy 1-6 for checking

You can relearned move at cerulean and safforn city.

Walking does increase the happiness of a Pokemon by 1, but only for the Pokemon in the first slot.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.