Bugs and wish list (possible to drop it in this forum?)

Teezy010

PRO Username: teezy010

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Just playing the game

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Nothing, depends on the coding

Description and Message

PRO Username: teezy010

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

Just playing the game

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Nothing, depends on the coding

First of all I want to thank the devs for such a great MMO. Keep up the good work!

Description and Message

BUGS:

Yesterday I tried to connect 6 times on RED.

Today I tried to connect to BLUE no server response.

The OSX client is very unstable, it crashes all the time and have to force quit the application. After opening and relogging again there is a freeze/crash for 20 seconds and after that I can "try" to login. Sometimes I'm in que, sometimes not and most of the time the server/client crashes all the time.

I'm using an Macbook Pro Retina, i7 processor, 8gb ram and the last OSX version.

WISH LIST:

• Fast tagging a player in chat without typing the whole name
    Running shoes
    While another player is walking you can't click fast enough right mouse click you have to follow them (really annoying)
    View in own channel which players are joined in, password protected and maybe something that the channels save in the servers database?
    View in own channel when other players are going offline and how many players there are currently are
    A lottery service (for random picks)
    Nickname change for $5

Just saying, keep up the good work and the wish list are just opinions! :Heart:

Cheers! :thanks:

There is already somewhat of a lottery service in the game. There is an lottery activity in Goldenrod city (Johto) , that you can choose a pokemon to be your lottery ticket. It uses that pokemon ID as the ticket. The activity resets every 24 hours if I remember correctly.

1)There's absolutely no reason plus it doesn't help in any way...

2)There are mounts on the game plus bikes so no reason either...yes you need to pay 75k at least but its worth the privilege

3)Don't click on people running??

4/5)Speak in messages...create a guild....join a channel Jesus what else do you want from them...

6)There is a free one actually...

7)The only nice idea .

About the problem ...The server is in beta ,crashes happen but the admins and the devs try their best...Remember its fan made game.Also you can check rules before writing things anyways there are better things to be done atm.