Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Can't seem to evolve my basculegion white-striped

Featured Replies

Hello I'm currently trying to evolve my Basculegion White-Striped and it is now level 43 and has received way more that 294hp of recoil damage without dying. Is there another way to evolve him in PRO?

38 minutes ago, Jeremy4505 said:

Hello I'm currently trying to evolve my Basculegion White-Striped and it is now level 43 and has received way more that 294hp of recoil damage without dying. Is there another way to evolve him in PRO?

Hello there,

Currently the evolution of White-Stripped Basculegion is not available in the game, so you cannot evolve Basculin, Hopefully we may get in future.

Edited by Divinegold

Signature.gif

Reputed Service Shop: PokéNová Multi-Service Hub || Discord Server Link: PokéNová

My Discord: divinegold55

You meant baculin right? Don't let it fainted in the process, or the recoil counter will be reset

20220513_183329.jpg

2 hours ago, Divinegold said:

Hello there,

Currently the evolution of White-Stripped Basculegion is not available in the game, so you cannot evolve Basculin, Hopefully we may get in future.

wow u r mod? iam still evol it

1.PNG

2 minutes ago, Divinegold said:

Hello again, Apologies for not being clear.

Yes, I meant White-Striped Basculin. Its evolution into Basculegion is currently not available in the game, regardless of the recoil damage accumulated. Hopefully, this evolution will be in game in the future.

iam 100% certain it can evolve; you need to brush up on y pokemon knowledge before speaking up xd

27 minutes ago, Daicamax said:

wow u r mod? iam still evol it

1.PNG

Hello there,

Sincere apologies, i am not a mod, i was trying to help as player, and i was confused with i, i refered to last year's post and said it cant be evolved which made the confusion i am sorry for it.

Signature.gif

Reputed Service Shop: PokéNová Multi-Service Hub || Discord Server Link: PokéNová

My Discord: divinegold55

3 hours ago, Jeremy4505 said:

Hello I'm currently trying to evolve my Basculegion White-Striped and it is now level 43 and has received way more that 294hp of recoil damage without dying. Is there another way to evolve him in PRO?

Hello there, A sincere apologies for the earlier confusion.

Can you try leveling it by one?

Signature.gif

Reputed Service Shop: PokéNová Multi-Service Hub || Discord Server Link: PokéNová

My Discord: divinegold55

  • Author

Thanks for you answers! Yes I did mean Basculin White Striped lol, I also never let him faint and mostly wanted to see someone else who has one. It feels like he took way over 300hp in recoil(And yes I leveled him up). I'll keep trying :)

14 minutes ago, Jeremy4505 said:

Thanks for you answers! Yes I did mean Basculin White Striped lol, I also never let him faint and mostly wanted to see someone else who has one. It feels like he took way over 300hp in recoil(And yes I leveled him up). I'll keep trying :)

Hey again,
You can also try taking the recoil damage and in the same battle basculin levels up, may be could work ..you can try..Hopefully it works.

Signature.gif

Reputed Service Shop: PokéNová Multi-Service Hub || Discord Server Link: PokéNová

My Discord: divinegold55

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.