1. 1.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol this is ridiculous...

If it is not to you, then don't do it :y:

Thanks for Constructive criticism.

I will reconsider my life now and accept every thing without complaining because things surely will improve with this attitude.

Except when people have different opinions than mine, than I will call those opinions ridiculous.

Thanks for enlightening me with this really mature view of life. :y:

BANNER%20BG.jpg

I will reconsider my life now and accept every thing without complaining because things surely will improve with this attitude.

Except when people have different opinions than mine, than I will call those opinions ridiculous.

Ohw so cute, let's use some complicated english vocabulary to show i'm a grown and intelligent man. Well played bro, but still, you're being childish.

You're criticism to the requirement didn't seem that constructive at all:

182388 Leveling up a Trashmon like Rattata to 100 is just a big middlefinger right into the face of all People with Membership.

:y:

Ohw so cute, let's use some complicated english vocabulary to show i'm a grown and intelligent man. Well played bro, but still, you're being childish.

You're criticism to the requirement didn't seem that constructive at all:

182388 Leveling up a Trashmon like Rattata to 100 is just a big middlefinger right into the face of all People with Membership.

:y:

What vocabulary? Its normal english? O.o

If you are just here to troll people out of boredom, pls look for someone else.

I do not have the time to look through the entire forums to offend random people. If that's your hobby keep it up.

Have a nice day.

BANNER%20BG.jpg