Level 100 Rattata,

Nathan

1. 1.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

182318 they will delete those requirements by moving joey , they only did that to lower the amount of players in hoenn , so eventually it will be removed but the real question is when today or tmrw or after dunno

the staff never said anything like that.

182355 C'mon relax. Staff said the will write a post about Hoenn when it is ready so... I think this is only a joke xD

The staff have said on the servers that this is not a joke. The reason for the level 100 rattata + beat youngster joey is to limit the amount of players in hoenn since an overload on players would be bad for the servers.

Hoping this in only necessary in the first days to prevent people flooding the new maps.

Leveling up a Trashmon like Rattata to 100 is just a big middlefinger right into the face of all People with Membership.

This is even a worse method than some of Blizzards time wasters in WoW.

Stuff like this is just a No-Go when there is the concept of time = money involved.

They know how to make Users who already put money in the game unhappy.

BANNER%20BG.jpg

182388 Hoping this in only necessary in the first days to prevent people flooding the new maps.

Leveling up a Trashmon like Rattata to 100 is just a big middlefinger right into the face of all People with Membership.

Stuff like this is just a No-Go when there is the concept of time = money involved.

it takes like an hour to level a rattata to 100, less if you catch it at a high level.

182388 Hoping this in only necessary in the first days to prevent people flooding the new maps.

Lol this is ridiculous...

I've had had MS 2 times, and i've got one still active, i can't see the point in raging so much. I find the requirement perfectly reasonable, and not a hard task at all.

They did not make me unhappy, i'm excited because of hoenn and the requirement is completely fine to me. If it is not to you, then don't do it :y: