Regarding the Hoenn Requirement

Crisp

Its ridiculous to have a rattata 100, the idea is so random. To do johto u need to finish kantho, and to start hoenn obviously u have to finish johto??..

Staff said NO: we dont care waste your time , catch rattata and reach lvl 100 or buy exp boost mmhm okay not for me was a good game.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To lvl a rattata to lvl 100 is done in 2hours, pls guys. By investing into rare candies u finish this even faster.

Cant believe ppl moan about this. I really think its a funny quest tbh and a great idea. :y:

182377 could not agree more with this, this is a free game and PRO staff do not owe us anything and are doing this on there own terms. Level the rat and deal with it. :) very well said OP!

You forget the amount of money they take from donations exp boosts medalions and all the cosmetics.

182683 Its ridiculous to have a rattata 100, the idea is so random. To do johto u need to finish kantho, and to start hoenn obviously u have to finish johto??..

Staff said NO: we dont care waste your time , catch rattata and reach lvl 100 or buy exp boost mmhm okay not for me was a good game.

You are talking about TIME? Do you know how much TIME they put into Hoenn and this game?

For all people that are missing the point and being mad I have great solution. Either invest into DS or emulators and play singleplayer like it is meant to be played. This is fan made game and stuff like this are fillers to entertaiment. You are mad for leveling rattata to 100? Most of you passed 100h mark, and from that 100h u done at least 20h doing nothing.

As for ms goes, don't slam your head against wall. It is one of best options for game income and having happy player base at the same time.

Imo, devs done good joke with this and I can respect that.

No one is 'mad'. Tons of people on red are leveling and I haven't seen anyone complain.

maybe once in a blue moon 1 person complains and makes themselves sound like a fool.

The requirement makes sense, from a tech solution standpoint as a buffer.

Not even sure what this thread....

Check out my Youtube Game Guides

182670 well respect to the staff about hoenn if i had a rat lvl 100 just like insta it woud not be a problem but i don t even have a pokemon lvl 100 pls staff change this it is hard enough to defeat joto top 4 but this is just a waste of time to lvl a rat to lvl 100 i know about 500 things that i want to do more then doing that.

so pls change it i won t lvl rat to 100 and this way i will never see your so great made hoenn.

Most player will stop playing your game when they comme to this point so your hard work woud all be for nothing and your game will die over time.

Took me less than two hours to level a rattata to 100. I saw hundreds of people when I got to Hoenn yesterday... I even got a shiny rattata out of the whole thing. With the amount of time it takes to construct a forum post, you could have probably had one at 50 minimum.

I almost guarantee the gating mechanism is in place for server stability. If everyone immediately went to Hoenn, the servers would have not been able to handle it. Besides, this is one of the least grindy tasks I've had to deal with in this game...

182670 well respect to the staff about hoenn if i had a rat lvl 100 just like insta it woud not be a problem but i don t even have a pokemon lvl 100 pls staff change this it is hard enough to defeat joto top 4 but this is just a waste of time to lvl a rat to lvl 100 i know about 500 things that i want to do more then doing that.

so pls change it i won t lvl rat to 100 and this way i will never see your so great made hoenn.

Most player will stop playing your game when they comme to this point so your hard work woud all be for nothing and your game will die over time.

Took me less than two hours to level a rattata to 100. I saw hundreds of people when I got to Hoenn yesterday... I even got a shiny rattata out of the whole thing. With the amount of time it takes to construct a forum post, you could have probably had one at 50 minimum.

I almost guarantee the gating mechanism is in place for server stability. If everyone immediately went to Hoenn, the servers would have not been able to handle it. Besides, this is one of the least grindy tasks I've had to deal with in this game...

Staff confirmed the gating mechanism is in place for server stability. It's less of a 'troll' and more of a 'gimmick' as a solution to the problem you described.

Check out my Youtube Game Guides