game not connecting to the server.

Splinterman

PRO Username: splinterman

Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: No

On which server issue happened: RED

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

so it was going well since the server got shifted to a new machine, now whenever i try to login it just stucked in connecting to server and then say server cannot be connected, i checked the server status and it was showing online, i have no idea what is wrong with it now. :Shocked:

2zfvjmg.jpg

If you can't win the game, if u can't solve the puzzle, then

"You're just a loser"

Same Issue. I've tried to connect with my Android device (didnt test pc version yet because im at work) and the app just freezes up on login, where it was working fine yesterday. Tried rebooting the device and reinstalling the app, nothing works

Yep new client (and new server hardware), but still same Problems. 90% of time you cant log in or you get lags of 2-20 seconds and disconnects, after that you starts again with the log in problem. Fun looks a bit different, hope they can fix it asap.

Same for me... I have the new client that I download today and I was playin but then a lag happens and now I can't connect... I really hope they gonna fix it because since I started to play this game I never had a day without connexion problem !