Norman, Petalburg Gym

1. 1.

184984 Hi,

I have gotten my 4th badge, but Norman still blocks the petalburg gym. I have completed everything people are telling me to do. Please help.

NuEkdR7.png

Did you obtain the go-goggles? I heard that it is a req to be able to challenge him. Not sure though. You can give it a try if you haven't already.

184984 Hi,

I have gotten my 4th badge, but Norman still blocks the petalburg gym. I have completed everything people are telling me to do. Please help.

NuEkdR7.png

Did you obtain the go-goggles? I heard that it is a req to be able to challenge him. Not sure though. You can give it a try if you haven't already.

Yes, i even got my root fossil and saw regirock

184984 Hi,

NuEkdR7.png

Hmm.... Then that must be a bug, unless this game has different requirements. Sorry I couldn't help. :confused:

Hmm.... Then that must be a bug, unless this game has different requirements. Sorry I couldn't help. :confused:

sigh thanks for trying, guess i need admin to help.... :Frown:

Norman should have left when you battled Wally the first time. What should have happened was probably broken by server issues or crashes at the time you were there.

To all players, if you have this issue, please see if Wally is at the Petalburg City east entrance and battle him there if you can see him. Otherwise, try to contact me on support chat (I use the name Jerry on support chat) or in game, get into contact with a CS to resolve the issue.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.