[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

222682 Today i have changed and organize the sites.

- Improved pokemon encounter on rocks

This change has been live for a few days now I would like to give some feedback / ask if others have the same feeling:

-Before the rework, it wasn't rare that I would get 2 or 3 "rare" ( over 1k2 disco ) encounters per site, and every 3 sites or so I would get a 3k+ encounter average.

-Using today's run as an example, I had got 1 tarpinch 2 misdreavus 1 sawk 1 troh 1 smoochumnm, all the rest was comon stuff or items. In Ferral site I only had Houndour and items.

Now this is not to whine about it or anything and I know it's only been a few days and there could be variance, but it really feels like encounters are significantly worse for me since the rework. I also talked to a few people who had the same feeling.

I'm on yellow with 2k6 discoveries currently, could it possible that the new system takes into account discoveries and gives less pokemon that could flee ? Or are the encounters rate just worse for everyone ?

#1 Dex Service dealer! (Yellow Server)

MY GOAL: Completion of all Pokemon Regions and make a dex service sale :D

Currently have: 485 caught Pokedex data.

Check out my Dex Collection & Shop https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=164&t=37613

222682 Today i have changed and organize the sites.

- Improved pokemon encounter on rocks

This change has been live for a few days now I would like to give some feedback / ask if others have the same feeling:

-Before the rework, it wasn't rare that I would get 2 or 3 "rare" ( over 1k2 disco ) encounters per site, and every 3 sites or so I would get a 3k+ encounter average.

-Using today's run as an example, I had got 1 tarpinch 2 misdreavus 1 sawk 1 troh 1 smoochumnm, all the rest was comon stuff or items. In Ferral site I only had Houndour and items.

Now this is not to whine about it or anything and I know it's only been a few days and there could be variance, but it really feels like encounters are significantly worse for me since the rework. I also talked to a few people who had the same feeling.

I'm on yellow with 2k6 discoveries currently, could it possible that the new system takes into account discoveries and gives less pokemon that could flee ? Or are the encounters rate just worse for everyone ?

yeah i would like to pay 5k and have more rare encounters, prob thats the reason. xd Main prob i see is u just get helix fossils. Fossil spawn is totally bugged atm.

230446 me i cant find pawniard in feral site

Pawn spawn only between 1h pm and 1h am apparently, and you probably need 3k2 points, and finally, it's a super rare :Grin:

that may be why you wan't find one.

230692 i dont get PP UP and the others anymore, is it just me?

Vitamins are no more findable, instead you'll be able to find artifact tradable at Historical site, for vitamins, heals, tms....

230423 yeah i would like to pay 5k and have more rare encounters, prob thats the reason.

Yeah i couldn't disagree.. plus, as you said, i can't find other fossils than helix. I have nothing against amonyta but well, i would appreciate to finally be able to get hone fossils :devil:

Zeloups