[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm i feel like the ''expirience'' you get from sites is lower now. Today i started with 4950 finished every single site and got only 120 discoveries(while with previous sites was getting like 200+) dunno if its bug or something.Pls check it out.

nXH36Eg.gif

dasda.pngiREVScO.png

231084 Hmm i feel like the ''expirience'' you get from sites is lower now. Today i started with 4950 finished every single site and got only 120 discoveries(while with previous sites was getting like 200+) dunno if its bug or something.Pls check it out.

IIRC amount of exp you get depends on tier of discoveries you find. If you get cubone in feral site or onix in mineral you get very little exp compared to getting pawniard/skorupi/etc. But at least for me it's seems like they increased rarity of higher tier discoveries hence progress is slower now..

fiddlestick_tag_by_amiasek.png

231084 Hmm i feel like the ''expirience'' you get from sites is lower now. Today i started with 4950 finished every single site and got only 120 discoveries(while with previous sites was getting like 200+) dunno if its bug or something.Pls check it out.

IIRC amount of exp you get depends on tier of discoveries you find. If you get cubone in feral site or onix in mineral you get very little exp compared to getting pawniard/skorupi/etc. But at least for me it's seems like they increased rarity of higher tier discoveries hence progress is slower now..

Oh i see thanks for the info :)

nXH36Eg.gif

dasda.pngiREVScO.png