[Hoenn] Excavation sites spawns

Sharlank

192109 Btw i noticed that Pancham, Solrock, Lunatone, Karrablast, Tympole and Munchlax (each for the specific site) just seem to be only available in the shiny rock. I just "encountered" them there the last time (they fled all ofc) and nowhere else. I just wanted to tell u to consider this while smashing and looking at it.

It does not has to be always the case.

I actually found pancham and karrablast in non-shiny rocks :( munchlax so far only in the shiny rock tho (but only 1 times)

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to need confirmation, but a guild member mentioned that when interacting with the sparkly/shiny rock they had a message that they 'should use a pick axe themselves'. Maybe to mine that rock you're required to use the item Pick Axe purchasable from the store? I've always used it so I did not receive any message.

Cooldowns are slightly lower than 24 hours. Two days ago I started mining at ~4pm PST, and yesterday the rocks already respawned when I entered at ~3pm PST. Today they were respawned when I logged in at ~1:30 PST.

192215 Going to need confirmation, but a guild member mentioned that when interacting with the sparkly/shiny rock they had a message that they 'should use a pick axe themselves'. Maybe to mine that rock you're required to use the item Pick Axe purchasable from the store? I've always used it so I did not receive any message.

Cooldowns are slightly lower than 24 hours. Two days ago I started mining at ~4pm PST, and yesterday the rocks already respawned when I entered at ~3pm PST. Today they were respawned when I logged in at ~1:30 PST.

185236 There is 1 shiny rock in every sites, you need the item "pickaxe" (75c in the shop) to find something there. So far very little is known.

Also the cooldown was 100% 24 hours last time i checked, maybe they changed that as well x.x