Team *Rescue* Recruits!

Markjje

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Rescue!

<t>So I see why dyn's toaster is so special xD no wonder he loves all those growlithes or why he has whole farm xP<br/>

Soon i'll be joining him with my mareep farm :3<br/>

<br/>

Like Immortal said, we are here to help you overall with storyline questions and doubths or just game related questions, even though we may not have all the answers, rarely do they end unanswered.<br/>

<br/>

Now with a proper greeting, I'm Murivazen, or Muri for shorts, I enjoy helping out people, however please be in mind that helping is different from playing the game for you! <br/>

I will answer questions as much as I know, however please refrain from constantly spawning the same question if you dont read the answers, or stop asking things before you try them or search for them so here are a few tips:<br/>

- Read what NPC's say carefully before asking<br/>

- Check arround the area for some tips from NPC's before you question anything in the help chat<br/>

- If all fails, question away and wait for an answer or pm one of us if you see us active<br/>

<br/>

Some already know i'm a time bomb, as much as I enjoy helping people, some are just lazy or blunt, so refrain from some attitudes i do not encourage, here are some do's and don'ts:<br/>

- Don't ASK questions if you're NOT going to READ the answers<br/>

- Don't keep spawning the same question over and over<br/>

- Don't ask basic things, AKA, things you can get an answer if you read what NPC's tell you<br/>

- Do PM one of us if you miss on an answer and say so<br/>

- Do check and talk to ALL NPC's before asking questions<br/>

Being a short fused person, follow those sugestions if you dont want to be thrown in the face the truth about your actions :)<br/>

<br/>

Apart from that, dont burst into complains or tears if we are joifully talking in the help chat, we not only help people learn as we do make the help chat a more lively funny place to be :D<br/>

<br/>

Hope to see you all there and dont be shy, I wont bite (unless you dont follow the sugestions xD)</t>

Re: Rescue!

<r>Thanks for the post Muri! and what he says is absolutely true!<br/>

Also, for simple things like: When does bellsprout evolve? you can simply google *Bellsprout* and go to the bulbapedia page, you wil find all info on the certain pokemon there..<br/>

<br/>

Ps. Muri i think u made a mistake:

<QUOTE author="Murivazen"><s>

</s>

Apart from that, dont burst into complains or tears if we are joifully talking in the trade chat, we not only help people learn as we do make the help chat a more lively funny place to be :D <e>

</e></QUOTE>

I think you mean: complains or tears if we are joifully talking in the *HELP* chat??<br/>

<br/>

Anyways, nice post ;)<br/>

-------------<br/>

<br/>

ALSO!<br/>

Im looking to make a new emblem, the Biohazard is not really something for a guild named *Rescue*<br/>

So if anyone got some ideas then please let me know. (Remember that it has to look *oke* when made as 16x16 px).</r>

1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username): Zartam7

2. what can you do for us and for the community? & 3. Your poke experience: I played all the Pokémon Games, I completed XY and ORAS 100% (721 in both), I know everything about IVs/EVs/Natures/Moves/Habilites/Etc. so I think I can help anyone with anything.

4. Your age: 17

5. why do you wanna join us: I want to join a guild and make friends, no more than that.

OfMX2bQ.gifPizgk2K.gifTGpmcQ9.gifQUcw4vr.gifZmvd2Ax.gifpPjXdrt.gif

I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine...

32559 1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username): Zartam7

2. what can you do for us and for the community? & 3. Your poke experience: I played all the Pokémon Games, I completed XY and ORAS 100% (721 in both), I know everything about IVs/EVs/Natures/Moves/Habilites/Etc. so I think I can help anyone with anything.

4. Your age: 17

5. why do you wanna join us: I want to join a guild and make friends, no more than that.

Hello Zartam, i will try to add you ingame (seems we gotta be online at the same time).

Although i do doubt a little bit since you are 17, i will accept you but since some 17 year old might get aggressive in chat quite fast, please do know that that will not be tolerated.

Although ofcourse you can see that in our rules, dont act like a child and respect others.

Might be handy if you try to add me when you are online.

32560 I like it, more to the "rescue"/help themed then a biohazard symbol x)

Not a big fan of blue colour though x)

Maybe white with a red cross? xP (can we also raid and quest for the holy grail?)

Lol xD..

Yeah im gonna *try* and edit it now xD.. ill post it before changing for real.

• Your ingame *PRO* name (Username): keisatsuliam
    what can you do for us and for the community? & 3. Your poke experience: I love pokemon. Though I played only some of its version( until Black and white). I would like to know more about pokemon :Grin:
    Your age: 19
    why do you wanna join us: I want to have new friends :)