Team *Rescue* Recruits!

Markjje

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username):Tarlochan5268

2. what can you do for us and for the community?:Help U all in the game...

3. Your poke experience:I have played all pokemon games till now..From the old pokemon yellow ,red,blue version to the new X Y version...

4. Your age:17

5. Total ingame hours:30hour+

6. around which times are you online(CEST)/your timezone:GMT 5:30 (India) i be online at Random times ...

7. why do you wanna join us:I like helping others and same goes for this Guild...

8. Are you creative: (Yes? then answer 9 to 11. no? then skip those questions)Yes

9. I you would start an ingame business, what would it be: (If youre afraid other people steal your idea, then use your 2nd way of)I want to start a bussiness of buying and keeping Shiny pokemons

10. What kind of (unofficial) event would you create: (Doesnt matter if its guild only or whole pro community)Battle Tournament Event

11. You just created the BEST burger ever! what would you call it: never thought of it.. :Cool:

So can i join the Guild Brothers?

1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username): Shox

2. what can you do for us and for the community?: on my free time i help others who seek guidance via help chat

3. Your poke experience: i played most of the pokemon generation and have enough expirience to help others.

4. Your age: 28

5. Total ingame hours: 167 Hours

6. around which times are you online(CEST)/your timezone: UTC/GMT +2 hours

7. why do you wanna join us: I want to have more of a reason to play this game(keep helping others, play competitvely with the guild and learn even more)

8. Are you creative: i can drew a pikachu on paint app.

9. I you would start an ingame business, what would it be: information center

10. What kind of (unofficial) event would you create: Guild pvp tournies/training

1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username): Squadzell

2. what can you do for us and for the community?: well as for now i only can help a bit with my little knowledge in pokemon

3. Your poke experience: since yellow to black

4. Your age: 26

5. Total ingame hours: 19 hours

6. around which times are you online(CEST)/your timezone: cest +2

7. why do you wanna join us: i wanna have home and family to share and help with

8. Are you creative: kinda

9. I you would start an ingame business, what would it be: items seller ( such as king's rock, dragon claw, etc)

10. What kind of (unofficial) event would you create: money grab!! pm me if you guys wanna know in detail :)

11. You just created the BEST burger ever! what would you call it: megasnore

QeXwYpS.png?1

hi¬ I want to join the guild

1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username): kin0619

2. what can you do for us and for the community?: poke battle

3. Your poke experience: since yellow, play PO for many yrs

4. Your age: 2x

5. Total ingame hours: 204

6. around which times are you online(CEST)/your timezone: UTC+8, day and night

7. why do you wanna join us: looking for a friendly guild

8. Are you creative: No