Team *Rescue* Recruits!

Markjje

Aight sounds cool to me..

I love people that hate lying :Angel: And thanks for the logo compliment :).

I learned a bit design for my study but i quit and im not gifted at all, so you might be hearing me ask for your help sometime if you dont mind.

So at which times are you on?

Right now. Ha ha I'm addicted.

LcKXW6e.png

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35862 1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username): Eden288

Still need to know how many ingame hours u got / how far your ingame progress is.

35895 1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username):zpeaker3

What chat tabs do you mostly use ingame?

And is our logo the only reason for you to wanna join us?

i meant my total poke experience is big, pro experience not that high but im a fast learner

got like 22hours playtime and im currectly playing, also im in cinnabar island now

I apologies for the late reaction, as you can see above the quote i have been absent for a while..

I will try to add you when i am online (unless they changed it this last couple days we can only add eachother if we are both online)..

Not a problem at all :) I'm glad that I'm accepted into the guild and I'll hopefully do it well with my help. I've been away to so it's all good :Crazy:

I'll be online today until very late (Early hours in the morning). Hopefully I'll be able to line up with your timezone :)

:thanks: you so much :Heart:

1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username): kaedelol

2. what can you do for us and for the community?: Be a friend, teach and learn if needed, share experiences and fighting ( i love pvp)

3. Your poke experience: i played all the pkmn games since Red/Blue

4. Your age: 23

5. ingame hours: 2-4 per day

6. around which times are you online(CEST)/your timezone: 11-15 or 19-21

7. why do you wanna join us: I want to join a guild to know ppl ingame, see all the game and build my dream team.

Aight, ill add you to my *to add list* for when im online xD..

We got people from different timezones so that shouldnt be a problem, only little problem is that we both have to be online for me to be bale to add you. I spend a lot time behind laptop but not all of it on *PRO* ofc, so send me a PM or quote when you go on ;)

36579 1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username): kaedelol

2. what can you do for us and for the community?: Be a friend, teach and learn if needed, share experiences and fighting ( i love pvp)

7. why do you wanna join us: I want to join a guild to know ppl ingame, see all the game and build my dream team.

With point 5 i ment total hours/ingame progress (edited the apply form).

Aight, ill add you to my *to add list* for when im online xD..

We got people from different timezones so that shouldnt be a problem, only little problem is that we both have to be online for me to be bale to add you. I spend a lot time behind laptop but not all of it on *PRO* ofc, so send me a PM or quote when you go on ;)

36579 1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username): kaedelol

With point 5 i ment total hours/ingame progress (edited the apply form).

Sorry bro. My ingame hours are 12, i just start playing this week.

36696Sorry bro. My ingame hours are 12, i just start playing this week.

Ah..

I am trying to recruit people now that have been playing the game a bit longer, was already doubting the low hour members from before but you got even less xD..

I will accept you when you hit 50 hours ;)

Sry man, gotta draw the line at some point :Heart:

:Shy: Ok so as additional Help (not free though) I do Daycare Services for the following values:

Lv 1 to Lv 30 = 2k per lvl

Lv 30 to Lv 50 = 1.5k per lvl

Lv 50 to Lv 70 = 1k per lvl

Lv 70 to Lv 90 = 2k per lvl

Lv 90 to Lv 97 = 5k per lvl

Lv 97 to Lv 100 = 20k per lvl

Lv 1 to Lv 100 = 200K (full price) :Grin:

This are my unchangeable fees, and they are the bare minimum to make my time worth as daycare.

- I also help trade to evolve pokemons, free of cost :Heart:

- Will change/not change attacks according to your preferences

- Won't do EV train (ask Immortalorigins or Markjje for those services :D)

1) jace12

2) help in game aspects like explaining which nature and evs are better for pokemons

3) played to all games till gen 3, than played black and white and many fan pokemon games

4)18

5)184

6)I'm italian I can connect at different hours less when I sleep of course :Sleeping:

7) Because I know Immortalorigins that is a good person and I want to know his guild mates

8) yes but I don't do events often, but if I do one I do it well

9) atm none but in the future maybe daycare (only exp I am already bored when I have to ev train my pokemons XD )

10) In future when there will be megas maybe a tourney lvl 100

11) Super Rescue Burger of course :Cool:

:thanks: