Team *Rescue* Recruits!

Markjje

• Your ingame *PRO* name (Username): keisatsuliam
    what can you do for us and for the community? & 3. Your poke experience: I love pokemon. Though I played only some of its version( until Black and white). I would like to know more about pokemon :Grin:
    Your age: 19
    why do you wanna join us: I want to have new friends :)

Hello Keisatsuliam,

I got 3 question.

1. If you say until black and white i assume you know how the iv/ev/nature system works?

2. How far is your ingame progress?

3. at which times are you online?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Keisatsuliam,

I got 3 question.

1. If you say until black and white i assume you know how the iv/ev/nature system works?

Yes and I know how to ev train

2. How far is your ingame progress?

actually I'm a newbie. right now i'm on my way to beat the 4th gym

3. at which times are you online?

it depends when i have a class but when its week end I'm playing pro the whole day (UTC +8:00)

1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username): Madact

2. what can you do for us and for the community?: Well I've been playing PRO for a good 3-4 hours solid per day and I've been on the help chat a lot now and then. I heard someone talking about guilds and I think one of your members mentioned to check out on the forums...I came here and I think I found the perfect guild that I certainly want to be a part of :) I personally like to private message people helping them out if they need a detailed explanation into the storyline and I have good knowledge on ivs, abilitys and natures for pokemon. I'm not exactly a competitive, more of a breeder (Out of game) so I know how to rate or give tips.

3. Your poke experience: I started from Crystal. Last year I've been getting back into pokemon and now I'm a breeder and shiny hunter (Out of PRO). I wanted to gain more interest in a pokemon mmo and well here I am :)

4. Your age: I prefer not to state my age. If I must I'll tell in private, but I'll say I'm 18+

5. ingame hours: About....17 hours maybe now? I'll edit this once I get ingame to check. I'm still doing storyline and I'm very close to completing Kanto. With the amount of hours I put in it I'll surely finish johto within 3 days.

6. around which times are you online(CEST)/your timezone: I live in the United Kingdom so it's Greenwich Mean Time Zone UTC+00:00. It varies but I'm usually past 4pm and even can be on past mignight!

7. why do you wanna join us: I really enjoy helping out players on PRO. I help out in the help chat and I want to be a part of a guild that has the same goals of me :) I want to become friends with follow helpers and really just enjoy myself by knowing that I can make someone's experience on the game just a little bit better.

:thanks: for reading this :Heart: Sorry it's a little long, forgive me! :Angel:

Hey all,

First of all i wanna apolagies for being absent lately.

I had a chance to get on a television program so all my time was spend in research and preparing (Didnt get through the final selection round though).

But, starting today or tomorrow i WILL BE BACK!

35316 1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username): Madact

Hello Madact,

I apologies for the late reaction, as you can see above the quote i have been absent for a while..

Anyways,, i love your apply! theres no such thing as to long, detailed is always good ;)..

If you dont feel comfortable telling your age then its not a proble, the fact you are 18+ is good enough for me. If you are still interested in joining out guild i will warmly welcome you.

I will try to add you when i am online (unless they changed it this last couple days we can only add eachother if we are both online)..

Glad you took interest in us!

---

Till soon all! :Heart:

1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username): Eden288

2. what can you do for us and for the community?: Help on help chat, be friendly mainly :)

3. Your poke experience: alot of experience, playing poke for several years

4. Your age:19

5. ingame hours:around 2 hours most of the days

6. around which times are you online(CEST)/your timezone: UTC+2

7. why do you wanna join us: this guild looks very cool, and have a good purpose - helping others, thats the main reason for me to join the guild :)

1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username):zpeaker3

2. what can you do for us and for the community?: I'm always on live chat irc helping people

3. Your poke experience: start on gameboy's yellow, then Gold / Crystal, Skip years to NDS's X+Y

4. Your age: 24

5. ingame hours: 40ish

6. around which times are you online(CEST)/your timezone: GMT+7

7. why do you wanna join us: Nice logo

AEDXI4j.png

LcKXW6e.png

35862 1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username): Eden288

Still need to know how many ingame hours u got / how far your ingame progress is.

35895 1. Your ingame *PRO* name (Username):zpeaker3

What chat tabs do you mostly use ingame?

And is our logo the only reason for you to wanna join us?

I'm in here

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.bitsjoint.net/pro

My most used chat tabs would be All>Help>Trade

And for the reason. I'm working in art/design industry so The first thing I notice in everything is how it represent itself with design.

A guild with nice design is a plus for starter. I haven't get to know anyone yet, really.

So just blindly praising or anything like that'd be a lie. I don't like lying so..

I just want to get to know everyone better and grow with it.

Also I'm not really a competitive person so I can see my self chatting / helping people out a lot when I reached end game contents.

LcKXW6e.png

Aight sounds cool to me..

I love people that hate lying :Angel: And thanks for the logo compliment :).

I learned a bit design for my study but i quit and im not gifted at all, so you might be hearing me ask for your help sometime if you dont mind.

So at which times are you on?