Jetski

Pearljam

1. 1.

Summary: Add a Jetski mount for the water which mirrored the pace that a bike/mount on land runs.

Suggestion:

Here is a chance for PRO to have some out of the box mechanics. Surfing in Nintendo has always been walking speed, offset by the fact that they could fly over bodies of water. What I suggest is-- while maintaining the open world atmosphere--speed some things up. Add a Jetski mount to the store and (if fairness is a concern) to the game. Surfing seems outlandishly slow when compared to your average pace in the game. Especially in Hoenn, that place is basically the Hawaiian islands. What would essentially be done is add a water-bike to run at the same pace as the bikes/mounts do on land.

Is my suggestion viable?

In my mind it would be relatively simple to code, as it is practically placing a bike with a different sprite on the water and adding a line with 'Surf HM' limiters.

How important is my idea?

It's a luxury thing, but at the same time something that would set PRO apart from other Pokemon games.

How would my idea affect to community?

Who doesn't like Jetskis?

Is my suggestion likely in the planning anyway?

Probably not.

Pikachu and Ash shredding on a 'ski for your enjoyment:

https://i.imgur.com/q3BpYfq.png?1

PRO PVP pokemon directory made by me

Pearl's Guitar SHop- My Trade Thread (Blue server)

[glow=red]It can't get Eddie Vedder than this.[/glow]

its not really off-topic as we're in world of Pokemon. it doesn't have to limit on Pokemon only. At the moment, we got subway train and bike, why not add a jet-ski? its fun and would attract more fans. Great and a refreshing idea! +1

Technically, we already have something that should have functioned as a faster surfing method : Sharpedo mount.

In OR/AS, using Sharpedo to surf gives you superfast surfing speed, at the cost of being unable to fish.

Maybe PRO should modify the Sharpedo mount to act like that?