Trade NPC

Level2k

Suggestion:

Create a mid-late game NPC within all regions that will manually activate Trade-triggered Evolution on Pokemon.

Specifics:

- This NPC will ask if you would like to simulate a trade. After selecting a Pokemon that you would like to trade and confirming the request, your selected Pokemon will be prompted with the evolution tab where you can either select YES or NO to evolving it.

Example:

1. You have a Haunter you would like to evolve into a Gengar.

2. You go this NPC and select Haunter as a Pokemon you would like to simulate a trade with.

3. After confirming, you will be show the Evolve tab for your Haunter that will ask you if you would like to evolve it into a Gengar or not.

4. That's it... simple right?

Opinions:

I feel that this feature should be implemented into the game because it will give players a direct alternative when it comes to obtaining Pokemon that are stuck behind a trade barrier.

I have come across a lot of players that feel uncomfortable with giving there Pokemon to another player that they don't know and trusting them to evolve and give back your Pokemon.

Although i have not personally come across anyone who has been scammed or had there Pokemon stolen, I do fear that as the population of this game grows, basic player to player respectability may become sewed and a lot harder to come by; this suggestion hopefully slows that process dramatically by lowering the risk of blatantly losing your Pokemon to someone with sinister goals. :Angel:

• 5 weeks later...
188849 This takes the whole MMO out of this. May as well make this a single player game if you take the things forcing it to be multiplayer out of it.

But if you don't have a friend playing the game. You are forced to trust in some stranger.

188849 This takes the whole MMO out of this. May as well make this a single player game if you take the things forcing it to be multiplayer out of it.

But if you don't have a friend playing the game. You are forced to trust in some stranger.

Hi there, you always can ask any staffs in game or call a duty in forum, we will pleasure to help you guys :Grin:

Look at other MMO's such as Runescape's Ironman mode; some people see it as a challenge to succeed in an MMO without interacting with other players.

212709 The whole purpose of the trade evolution is to interact with other players.

I, for one, support OP because my only IRL friend that plays PRO with me doesn't have internet access right now and I have a level 90 Haunter that needs to be trade evolved with no one to trust I'd rather do it with an NPC. Of course I can wait for a staff member but using a staff member as a trade evolve slave is essentially the same as having an NPC do it anyway.

Kqbe2UX.png