Trade NPC

Level2k

212721 I always traded my pokemon with strangers, juste take screenshots before and after every trade and if you got scammed just report the player in the report section.

Thing is, if you're only meeting someone to trade evolve, it's not like you're making a friend it's just a trade and then you both go your separate ways. Why include a risk and have extra work for staff to deal with regarding the reports when you could eliminate that risk.

Maybe a good mid-point could be that the NPC is only in one location so players unwilling to travel to the NPC will still need to trade with other players?

Kqbe2UX.png

Yes, it would reduce scam. However, Just like the handhelds - trade evolution was meant for us to meet up with our friends and help one another with the evolution.

If you don't find anyone trust-able, trade moderators are ones who you can 100% trust. If you want to contact them, they're usually on trade channel.

tumblr_m7tyyaYuDK1r99f4t.gif

its not possible with the scripting system to do this.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

it's a good idea. but, i don't agree with you.

some days ago, i wanted to add dex some pkms from a player(i forget his name) then i asked him about kabutops, he said that he has kabutops but his kabutops's used for pvp(strong pkm with good iv). he doesn't want to help me. i told him i'm not a bad guy. finally, he gave kabutops to me and i gave it back to him.

you can see, we add friends together after that. the important thing that how you make peoples feel the trust from you. the game will be more fun.

213398 If you don't find anyone trust-able, trade moderators are ones who you can 100% trust. If you want to contact them, they're usually on trade channel.

I'm on day three of trying to contact them in-game I've not seen one in-game for days, messaged Windypuff on the forums yesterday too but haven't had a reply to that either I'm literally waiting outside the Kanto E4 with a level 90 Haunter I could be in Johto by now if there was an NPC but Thor has said it's not possible so I guess waiting is my only solution.

Kqbe2UX.png

213398 If you don't find anyone trust-able, trade moderators are ones who you can 100% trust. If you want to contact them, they're usually on trade channel.

I'm on day three of trying to contact them in-game I've not seen one in-game for days, messaged Windypuff on the forums yesterday too but haven't had a reply to that either I'm literally waiting outside the Kanto E4 with a level 90 Haunter I could be in Johto by now if there was an NPC but Thor has said it's not possible so I guess waiting is my only solution.

Solved. Next time, trying to post in general support will help you get fast assistant.