Hi everyone

Hi guys,

I'm a 22-year-old boy from Belgium. I study translation in English, German and French. I hope to get accepted in a japanese university for a master's degree in global studies or cultural studies next year.

My hobbies are playing the drums (doing drum covers on youtube, the link is in my profile if you're curious) and learning Japanese.

I played a lot of Pokemon Zeta&Omicron before coming across this game and after a few hours of playing, this game seems really well rounded, I'm sure that I'll enjoy it !

I love the fact that there's a lot of room for change and growth in this game.

I'm wondering if there's any reason for me to prefer playing on blue server ? I started playing on red and then realized that blue is the newer server, I know they're similar but would it be better for me to play on blue since it's a fresh server, just like my experience on the game ? Also, is there a difference in terms of server stability ? (lag)

I wouldn't mind losing the few hours I've played if blue server is better for me.

musicbar.php?username=Akuro27&color=red&unicode=yes

Welcome! If you're new I'd usually say go on the blue server. But if you've already started playing, there's not much point. Both servers have their issues. The red server has huge queues at times, and the blue is less stable. Anyway, hope you enjoy you're time here! I'm new too, and am loving it so far. :Smile: