350k for an ms, is this a joke?

Viper99

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

195826 It's funny how some of you say "I want to support the game so I buy my own MS". It has a very condescending tone to it considering it's exactly the same donation whether I buy the MS or I buy it in-game through pokedollars.

No, it is NOT the same donation...

Unless you are somehow able to transfer Pokédollars from PRO to a REAL bank account, it will NEVER be the same kind of donation.

If you want to talk about these kind of things, at least say something that is achieveable?

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3

Easiest way to push down the price, dont buy it, if people keep buying ms for 350k, well guess what people are gonna keep on selling them for that amount.

Most people Ive encountered are selling it for 250-275k (which seems resonable to me atleast)

196461 Easiest way to push down the price, dont buy it, if people keep buying ms for 350k, well guess what people are gonna keep on selling them for that amount.

Most people Ive encountered are selling it for 250-275k (which seems resonable to me atleast)

The thing is even if people buy MS for 350k or even 500k most people will still make a profit due to the benefit of getting double money. You wouldn't need to grind for long to earn it back and then some.

Brad.gif

195826 It's funny how some of you say "I want to support the game so I buy my own MS". It has a very condescending tone to it considering it's exactly the same donation whether I buy the MS or I buy it in-game through pokedollars.

No, it is NOT the same donation...

Unless you are somehow able to transfer Pokédollars from PRO to a REAL bank account, it will NEVER be the same kind of donation.

If you want to talk about these kind of things, at least say something that is achieveable?

Actually it is the same thing: MSs don't pop up in nature, so if you buy it with pokedollars, there is someone who bought it with real money, just to sell it to you.

As for MS the only way to obtain it is from the coin shop, wheter if you buy it with pokedollars or not, every MS medallion has been bought from the coin shop, and this means money to the game.

So yes, it is the same thing.

From 2015: I'm still here

196461 Easiest way to push down the price, dont buy it, if people keep buying ms for 350k, well guess what people are gonna keep on selling them for that amount.

The thing is even if people buy MS for 350k or even 500k most people will still make a profit due to the benefit of getting double money. You wouldn't need to grind for long to earn it back and then some.

Can you please elaborate? Your post isnt making much sense (too me atleast). Apologise if there is some grand scheme I am missing.

Can you please elaborate? Your post isnt making much sense (too me atleast). Apologise if there is some grand scheme I am missing.

What would you rather do.

a) Grind without membership for money. For example a few hours will be 400k. or..

b) Buy membership for 350k-400k and then grind for money. Same example but with membership you will be earning 800k. Plus you get the benefits of membership for the rest of the month as well.

Brad.gif

What would you rather do.

a) Grind without membership for money. For example a few hours will be 400k. or..

b) Buy membership for 350k-400k and then grind for money. Same example but with membership you will be earning 800k. Plus you get the benefits of membership for the rest of the month as well.

Allright thanks for clarifying.

If I had to choose between the options Ive been given by you, definatly option b).

Wouldnt you rather like to farm rare pokes, high iv pokes, syncs etc to make your money? Where being a member isnt necessary for this (not including certain pokes only available to catch for members) Farming rare items, i.e Dragon Scales, Nocturnal Feathers etc etc.

None of this is member exclusive, thereby you wont be needing membership, thus not having to pay the 350k or so for membership, thus being able to push the price down of the medallion. Obviously for it to have a significant impact, most people need to stop to be willing to pay 300k + for it, but alas the example still stands.

MS price will drop. People really tried to bring the price that much, which is totally unfair. 350K for 5$ is way too much. Just imagine that in order to earn these money in-game you need days of grinding and doing quests. Working days for 5$ is just unfair. Simply, don't buy ms at that price. MS should be worth at most 200K. Not more than that. We can make that happen by not buying ms for more than that

196519 MS price will drop. People really tried to bring the price that much, which is totally unfair. 350K for 5$ is way too much. Just imagine that in order to earn these money in-game you need days of grinding and doing quests. Working days for 5$ is just unfair. Simply, don't buy ms at that price. MS should be worth at most 200K. Not more than that. We can make that happen by not buying ms for more than that

You would think so right? no wrong all prices go up there will never be a fixed price for an item or a pokemon.

download.jpg