Raised the price of Excavation Sites?

Jakeyyboy

189598 Only two excavation sites have 10k price while the other four have 5k and this was increased so the rare remain rare and it is not mandatory to enter the excavation site as this was made only for late game content.

I feel like you read actually zero of this post. Please don't comment anymore. You have ZERO clue how this actually affects players. It's not mandatory, you're right. Was it mandatory to raise the price after a week to a more unreasonable price? The rare Pokemon would've been considered.. rare still. Do you not know what discovery points are..? No one besides people who were glitched could've accessed all the Pokemon by now and it's been 8 days. You don't get the ratio of items to Pokemon in there, there is no LATE GAME in there with ultra balls, fresh waters and a random assortment of vitamins, all of which you could already BUY. Sure, the rare candies are nice and pay for the trips if the people actually want to sell them, however, this will lead to a rare candy decrease in price over time. With the cooldowns being, what 5 days to a week?, for respawned items. In one trip, I got 7 candies. What will happen when, over time, they drop below even 10k? It might be a tiny bit worth and will pay for the trip, but it'll ruin the economy that much more than just "rare remain rare". Rare candies are rare, so why do they pop up so often? You might be a game master, but you have zero comprehension of how the players feel.

EDIT: Not to mention the permit is 100k. That's late-game content, correct? Why is it so high for all the sites in ONE DAY be just about half of the permit itself? Does that make sense to you, because surely it doesn't to almost all the players.. You're right. The rare will remain rare, because 90% of people who did them will no longer do the Excavation sites. So good work. You got your wish.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it feels me like.. ms is 350k to 400k... too expensive coin shop item to pokedollar... people f2p disadvantaged by p2p and now here we are...

burn pokedollar 40k per day is such a pain, its not everyday u can rebattle trainers to gain money, everyday u ev trained or lvl some poke...

1k is not good, but 2.5k - 3k is fine but 40k per day like other player said it is ridiculous, we know that Good Pokemon is on excavation sites BUT last time i smashes the worth 40k rocks, i feel :Ambivalent: when i encounter about 2 to 4 pokemon per site, ill suggest this..

do same thing as headbutt... the chance of berries, common pokemon, very rare and ultra rare rarity..

and reduce to 2.5k or 3k... BUT well if you really want to burn the ecoMoney, you guys must give us a GOOD BENEFIT on excavation,

you can make it 10k per site BUT cd time is 3 days and reduce the 5000k thing and others, 40% poke 50% item and 10% rares, so, balancing of sinking money and popularity of rare pokemon will reduce..

P.S

player who are NEW in excavation site will never do it coz the 100k + 1m poke dollar to achieve 5000 points is such a pain..

UNLESS you are ready to do 40k per day for 25 days, well good luck new player incoming in excavation site. :Frown:

lastly... do not blame Shane, he is busy on fixing lag, stuck, bugs and other code for game, this thing is not his job... (just probably not sure)

also, dont get mad on gm/scripters... we just show our suggestion but dont show ur emotion, they doing their best to make the game better :Heart:

189598 Only two excavation sites have 10k price while the other four have 5k and this was increased so the rare remain rare and it is not mandatory to enter the excavation site as this was made only for late game content.

any chance we can return our permit and get refund?i thought it was going to be interesting and fun,and used all my money on that permit and now the entrance fees raised and i can't afford doing it anymore. so is there any way to get my 100k back?(you didn't notify us about the expected raise in the fees,so why release it with a low cost just so ppl will buy the permit and not even 1 day later(in my case),the price spikes and can't do anything about it).

please consider that option. i just recently got back to pro for hoenn and this case discouraged me entirely and got me broke.

any chance we can return our permit and get refund?i thought it was going to be interesting and fun,and used all my money on that permit and now the entrance fees raised and i can't afford doing it anymore. so is there any way to get my 100k back?(you didn't notify us about the expected raise in the fees,so why release it with a low cost just so ppl will buy the permit and not even 1 day later(in my case),the price spikes and can't do anything about it).

please consider that option. i just recently got back to pro for hoenn and this case discouraged me entirely and got me broke.

Exactly what I'm talking about.. It just isn't fair to the people who already bought the permit, who could've been poor and looking for a daily source of income whether that laid in items or Pokemon, just to get tossed on their neck in the end because they just flat out can't afford the new prices.

189832 so many ppl disappoint here ehh

I wouldn't be disappointed if it were a reasonable price. If it was maybe 2.5k or 3k for the four sites and 5k for the Fiery and Desert site, I would've been 100% okay with it. The price, as of right now, is just too much.

Really sad with this new update, after all practically almost entirely players make the excavations to find exclusive pokemons, and don't to find rare candy, proteins, true that it can pay for the excavations (with a little luck...), but this isn't the reason why we are doing this.

189909 Really sad with this new update, after all practically almost entirely players make the excavations to find exclusive pokemons, and don't to find rare candy, proteins, true that it can pay for the excavations (with a little luck...), but this isn't the reason why we are doing this.

Exactly my point. And the argument of "rare remain rare" is completely false since you need a crap ton of discovery points in the first place.

Really sad that people got 5k pokes before everyone else, with no compensation for those who missed the oportunity, not that it's a problem but we already had to pay for the permit just to lose even more money for nothing...