Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server] Recruiting Now!

<r><QUOTE author="Allira"><s>

</s><POST content="222911"><s></s>222911<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Materger"><s>
</s><POST content="222562"><s></s>222562<e></e></POST> Guys! We need to all group up in-game and take a clan photo. Would be neat imo. ;c<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yes, we'll need to organise to do something again soon. xD<e>

</e></QUOTE>

That would be awesome. We could put all the old people in the front so we show respect to our elders. he he he <E>:Cool:</E></r>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle! 

squirtle_run__by_ai_ki_san-d4qeo1j.gif  

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>1. What is your IGN? Socksu<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 43 hours (can't really post links but I can show private message a screenshot via discord if needed)<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? Started playing PRO with a friend but he sadly didn't get addicted to the game as much as I have so I started to get lonely, was browsing through the forums and saw this guild, the post made the guild seem really nice so I lurked into the discord and saw that a lot of the members are really nice and kind which sparked my interest in wanting to join the guild.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes, I pretty much have discord open whenever I'm at my PC and I'm always down to talk to people.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Honchkrow, will always be my favorite Pokémon.</t>

Guest son9goku

<t>1. What is your IGN?<br/>

- Ezuko999<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

- 52 hours i started to play more for the paste week <br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

- I wanna join cause i wanna play with friendly people or to chat with people while playing pokemon<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

- Yes i do<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

- If my application is successful i would like mismagius as the pokemon next to my username ^-^</t>

<r><QUOTE author="son9goku"><s>

</s>1. What is your IGN?<br/>

- Ezuko999<br/>

- I wanna join cause i wanna play with friendly people or to chat with people while playing pokemon<br/>

- Yes i do<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

- If my application is successful i would like mismagius as the pokemon next to my username ^-^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hi there! :) come to our discord (find link on thread) and join in the chat. we're full atm but will be making space soon, so you'll be put on the waiting list for now.</r>

Guest son9goku

<r><QUOTE author="mihez"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="son9goku"><s>
</s>1. What is your IGN?<br/>

- Ezuko999<br/>

- Yes i do<br/>

- If my application is successful i would like mismagius as the pokemon next to my username ^-^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hi there! :) come to our discord (find link on thread) and join in the chat. we're full atm but will be making space soon, so you'll be put on the waiting list for now.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Hey yea i will join discord after i finish this movies ^^ thanks for the chance i will try my best even if i'm shy at the start xD</r>

- Ryokolol<br/>

- 427<br/>

- My old guild fell apart D: i need a place with fun people and you seem like the best place to be at.<br/>

- I dont atm. But if thats what we use i see no problem in using it from now on :><br/>

- Lugia is love :3</t>

ArcanineBestDog<br/>

<br/>

33-35 Hours (Can't remember off the top of my head)<br/>

<br/>

I seek friendship, Camaraderie, and amazing people to surround myself with, People who will grow to be Brothers and Sisters in the wonderful world of Pokemon. People who will one day look back one these days gone by and say "Hey, remember how awesome we were in Pokemon Revolution Online?". I also seek to improve my Pokemon, myself, and all aspects of this game as well.<br/>

<br/>

Rarely, but I have no problem opening it up and gettin down to work~<br/>

<br/>

Typhlosion</t>

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server]

<r>Lots of new people have joined us. I'd like to give a big warm welcome to all the people who have joined us on discord and enjoyed our crazy yet entertaining conversations there. Welcome boys and girls. :P<br/>

<br/>

<E>:Cool:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Bonsoir, Mademoiselle Allira. That fancy guild photo has to happen one of these days. ;w;!</r>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle! 

squirtle_run__by_ai_ki_san-d4qeo1j.gif  

<t>Hey Wings Of Destiny, I am interested in joining the guild :D<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN?Eduardo84 but plan on changing it to knovex<br/>

2. Why do you want to join? I've always enjoyed playing pokemon but why not make the experience better by playing with a group or "guild" that seems friendly <br/>

<br/>

3. What is your favourite Pokemon? My favorite pokemon is Salamence by far but I also have many other favorites<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? I don't have discord but use other chat sites so no problem switching if need be.<br/>

<br/>

just noticed i missed a question lol but i have 3days game play, I recently bought land in Guatemala so was finding a contractor and such to build a house down there so I had to take some time off.<br/>

<br/>

5. for the pokemon i would like next to my name would be dratini :D</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Allira"><s>

</s><POST content="224135"><s></s>224135<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Eduardo84"><s>
</s><POST content="224128"><s></s>224128<e></e></POST> Hey Wings Of Destiny, I am interested in joining the guild :D<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN?Eduardo95 but plan on changing it to knovex<br/>

2. Why do you want to join? I've always enjoyed playing pokemon but why not make the experience better by playing with a group or "guild" that seems friendly <br/>

<br/>

3. What is your favourite Pokemon? My favorite pokemon is Salamence by far but I also have many other favorites<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? I don't have discord but use other chat sites so no problem switching if need be.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi, you missed one question. <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

How many hours of game play do you have?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

3days<br/>

and pokemon i would like next to my name would be a dratini if possible:D</r>