Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server] Recruiting!

<t>Day one of Discord- So far I am still alive and everyone is super nice, cool, helpful. I'm hoping to one day battle each person in the guild for fun. xD</t>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle! 

squirtle_run__by_ai_ki_san-d4qeo1j.gif  

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>I am sure it will be great. Everyone is awesome. Just kinda silent nobody really goes in the voice chat. I got my cousins, brother and myself in a small group chat just raging about the gym leaders. : ></t>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle! 

<t>What is your IGN? : Sjaakthenler<br/>

How many hours of game play do you have? : 50, and 80 on Red <br/>

Why do you want to join? : Looking for a fun group to play with <br/>

Do you use Discord?: Yes<br/>

If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? : Pidgey</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Allira"><s>

</s><POST content="189522"><s></s>189522<e></e></POST> at is you<e>
</e></QUOTE>

IGN : Airaline<br/>

hour of gameplay: 86 hour<br/>

reason : i want to play with other, and make friends, what's the point of playing online games if you can't make friend with other people in the other part of the world. having guild, or team will be very helpful for making friends~<br/>

discord : yes i have one, name: Haruna Yuuki<br/>

pokemon : i want my partner, Gardevoir! :D</r>

<t>~~Application~~<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? I can create one if necessary<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 15hours, just started~! also I'm MS.. Gonna stay so much longer@!@! VERY active.<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? Cause I like to have to be in a guild and social events. hopefully for PvP aswell<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? not yet<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Raikou</t>

<r><QUOTE author="KageOniShade"><s>

</s>~~Application~~<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? Kageonishade<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 15hours, just started~! also I'm MS.. Gonna stay so much longer@!@! VERY active.<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? Cause I like to have to be in a guild and social events. hopefully for PvP aswell<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Raikou<e>

</e></QUOTE>~~Application~~<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? KageOniShade <br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Raikou</r>

<t>Day 3 or 2, yes I have indeed lost count due to lack of sleep and so far I am still trying to attain my 6th gym badge. I want to thank all of you who helped answer my newb questions and I want to give a shout out to CA Punisher for making me extra hungry on discord with those pizza pics. q-q You are true evil lol<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Anyways I wanted to ask, do I have to beat the E4 to move onto the next pokemon region( I am aware of my newb-like questions and deeply apologize for my lack of knowledge)?</t>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle! 

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server]

<t>Day 5: The critters and monsters of the guild have appeared from the shadows and I don't have a chance of survival. The girls have also invaded our "guy talk". We will have vengeance. Seriously though thank you guys for accepting me as one of your own a few days ago. I appreciate being accepted despite it being my second day on the game. Thanks and I'll see who I can face in a few weeks. Muahhahahaha.</t>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle!