Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server]

<t>I plan on joining this guild if I'm accepted. I have to wait for my hours to raise up a bit though, currently sitting on 30 hours. Loving this game though.</t>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Aegal"><s>

</s><POST content="224477"><s></s>224477<e></e></POST> I plan on joining this guild if I'm accepted. I have to wait for my hours to raise up a bit though, currently sitting on 30 hours. Loving this game though.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

-Requirements-<br/>

"1. Mininum in-game hours of 100. (We can be flexible with this.)"<br/>

<br/>

Although it is listed as a requirement, our kind and sweet leaders can indeed be flexible. I joined this clan within basically my first day of playing. I had 0 hours of gameplay.I applied, was active on discord and in-game and boom here I am today telling you this. Our great leaders are old yet wise, I see no reason why you can't apply.</r>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle! 

squirtle_run__by_ai_ki_san-d4qeo1j.gif  

<r><QUOTE author="Allira"><s>

</s><POST content="224753"><s></s>224753<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Materger"><s>
</s><POST content="224733"><s></s>224733<e></e></POST>Our great leaders are old yet wise, I see no reason why you can't apply.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Old...? >.>;<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I meant nothing by it, your ladyship. I am but a humble servant! Spare me! >__<</r>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle! 

squirtle_run__by_ai_ki_san-d4qeo1j.gif  

<t>Application<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? Meowathan<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? only 23 hours :\ I just started two days ago<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? Been playing online games since I was a child and guilds are always the best part of every game! This game has been fun, but its kinda lonely now haha I was looking around for guilds and this guild attracted me the most. I just read that you guys were full though but I would still love to get to know you guys! I can answer more questions in-game or through message :)<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? I've used it a few times before for other games so I can use it for this game :3.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Dragonite always :)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Meowathan"><s>

</s>Application<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? Meowathan<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? only 23 hours :\ I just started two days ago<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? Been playing online games since I was a child and guilds are always the best part of every game! This game has been fun, but its kinda lonely now haha I was looking around for guilds and this guild attracted me the most. I just read that you guys were full though but I would still love to get to know you guys! I can answer more questions in-game or through message :)<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? I've used it a few times before for other games so I can use it for this game :3.<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Dragonite always :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hi there! you dont meet the hours requirement (yet), but you're welcome to come to our discord. find the link on the second post of the thread and join in the chat :)</r>

<t>1. What is your IGN?<br/>

Disninja<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

i just started and have only 20 hours atm but that wil change easy in a couple of days<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

im looking for a guild were i can hang out with, to do events with and help everyone in the guild <br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

yes<br/>

<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

a Scizor :)</t>

<t>1. What is your IGN? InaLimbo<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 60h <br/>

3. Why do you want to join? In past experiences with Pokemon online game types having a guild makes the game much more enjoyable from all aspects. You make new friends have people you can talk to and people can help you out if need be. I love PvP but also I love anything to do with it like looking for the right mon, EV training ect and I have/will gladly train others Pokemon if any guildie needs help.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Mawile</t>

<t>What is your IGN : Falev (23yo)<br/>

How many hours of game play do you have: 240~(and i play only on blue server)<br/>

Why do you want to join:Mainly company and discussions about the game<br/>

Do you use discord: No, but it's not hard to pickup, is it ? :D<br/>

If you application is successful what Pokemon do you want next to your username on our member list: Mewtwo ^_^ (if taken, salamence)</t>

<r>1. What is your IGN? <br/>

ShintaRee <br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

I originally played red server but i wanted to move too blue server, i had about 30~<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

I love to meet new people and have more friends to play the game with! Red server is lonely for me i only have one friend there i suffer :(<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

yes!<br/>

<br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

Espeon <E>:Grin:</E></r>