Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server]

<t>Application<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? Boyraiderzz<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 280h<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I have no guild up to now. And more importantly, I'd love to befriend everyone cuz this is not a game, it's a community. I'd love to talk too :v<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Oops, I don't get this, what is it?<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. I've meet all the requirements except for the Discord as stated above<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? My dearest pkm has always been Charizard for more than 10 years</t>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Yo Allira, I am interested in joining the guild! <br/>

1. What is your IGN? FearKl<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

116 Hours <br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I want to be part of a community within the game. I'm from Brazil and I want to make good friends in all the globe.<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Not currently, but I can get it and use it for the Guild.<br/>

<br/>

5. Lucário</t>

Fear.png

<r><QUOTE author="FearKl"><s>

</s><POST content="237797"><s></s>237797<e></e></POST> Yo Allira, I am interested in joining the guild! <br/>

1. What is your IGN? FearKl<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

116 Hours <br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I want to be part of a community within the game. I'm from Brazil and I want to make good friends in all the globe.<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Not currently, but I can get it and use it for the Guild.<br/>

<br/>

5. Lucário<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello and thank you for your interest in joining our beautiful family. We currently have a waiting list, but feel free to chat with the gang on discord. I will send you an invite to our discord shortly. Once again, thank you. :)</r>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle! 

squirtle_run__by_ai_ki_san-d4qeo1j.gif  

Re: Wings Of Destiny [blue Server] Expanding Soon - Apply now!

<t>Hey Allira, I am interested in joining the guild! <br/>

1. What is your IGN? ZeroHeroes<br/>

<br/>

2. Why do you want to join & how many hours? Want to join a guild and play along with other people. Currently playing solo and want to gain knowledge from others, share what i learn and share my adventure to others.<br/>

I've played a total of 88 hours so far and it's nearly my 2nd week on the game. Got disappointed by pokemongo and found this :D<br/>

<br/>

3. What is your favourite Pokemon? Arcanine, Ninetails or Gengar. Love the artwork on all 3 of these. Always caught one of these when available in the game :D<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes i do, though i'm currently not active in it as i don't have any chatrooms to use apart from PokemonGo which i got bored from lol</t>

<t>Hey I would like to join n_n<br/>

<br/>

1: IGN: Shianjox<br/>

2: 292 hours of playtime (Waiting on those 351 for mew :c)<br/>

3: Felt it was about time I joined a guild and I've seen a bunch of your members around, one even helped me with a trade once n.n<br/>

4: I haven't tried it but will give it a look, however I do not own a microphone so would prolly communicate via chat mostly.<br/>

5: I believe I meet all the requirements listed on the post.<br/>

6: If you add me I would like a Sneasel my iconic pokemon always x)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="ZeroHeroes"><s>

</s><POST content="238087"><s></s>238087<e></e></POST> Hey Allira, I am interested in joining the guild! <br/>

1. What is your IGN? ZeroHeroes<br/>

<br/>

2. Why do you want to join & how many hours? Want to join a guild and play along with other people. Currently playing solo and want to gain knowledge from others, share what i learn and share my adventure to others.<br/>

I've played a total of 88 hours so far and it's nearly my 2nd week on the game. Got disappointed by pokemongo and found this :D<br/>

<br/>

3. What is your favourite Pokemon? Arcanine, Ninetails or Gengar. Love the artwork on all 3 of these. Always caught one of these when available in the game :D<br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes i do, though i'm currently not active in it as i don't have any chatrooms to use apart from PokemonGo which i got bored from lol<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

<QUOTE author="Shianjox"><s>

</s><POST content="238508"><s></s>238508<e></e></POST> Hey I would like to join n_n<br/>

<br/>

1: IGN: Shianjox<br/>

2: 292 hours of playtime (Waiting on those 351 for mew :c)<br/>

3: Felt it was about time I joined a guild and I've seen a bunch of your members around, one even helped me with a trade once n.n<br/>

4: I haven't tried it but will give it a look, however I do not own a microphone so would prolly communicate via chat mostly.<br/>

5: I believe I meet all the requirements listed on the post.<br/>

6: If you add me I would like a Sneasel my iconic pokemon always x)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Hello and thank you guys for applying. There's currently a waiting list but feel free to hop on discord and introduce yourselves. I will be sending each of you a link to our discord. Once again, thank you. :)</r>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle! 

<r>Thank you got it n_n I'm heading to sleep right now but I'll be sure to hop in tomorrow to do a proper non sleepy introduction x) Thanks again <E>:Crazy:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Shianjox"><s>

</s><POST content="238666"><s></s>238666<e></e></POST> Thank you got it n_n I'm heading to sleep right now but I'll be sure to hop in tomorrow to do a proper non sleepy introduction x) Thanks again <E>:Crazy:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Sure thing.Get some rest Shianjox, we will look forward to your introduction tomorrow. <E>:Grin:</E></r>

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle! 

<t>1. What is your IGN? Alsha<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 30-50<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? emm i have been forced to XD <br/>

4. Do you use Discord? 24/7<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. emm probably the hours i dont meet i am new but i am gona play way above 100 probably<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Definatly articuno</t>

Re: Wings Of Destiny & Wings Of Fate [RECRUITING] Blue Server!

<t>1. What is your IGN? kenzakisumaki<br/>

<br/>

2. Why do you want to join? because i love the emblem and the name and alira is my friend :D <br/>

<br/>

3. What is your favourite Pokemon? Lucario lucario is awesome can be speacial and physical too and it have a good design and stats too <br/>

4. Do you use Discord? yeah i use discord :D</t>