Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Wings Of Destiny & Wings Of Fate [RECRUITING] Blue Server!

<t>Hello i would like to join wings of destiny.<br/>

1. What is your IGN? Jean898<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 113 h<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? Because i am curious about what a guild can provide me.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? No<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. I think i meet all of your requirements.<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? I like water type pokemon so i guess totodile,feraligatr is best.Otherwise i want a squirtle. :P</t>

<r>Hey <E>:Smile:</E> me and my friend Pisca would love to join your guild!I'm not sure if she has to make her own post, but I took the liberty of putting both forms together in the same post!<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? Mrneo<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 385h<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I enjoy having a good time and chilling out with nice people. I played WoW for many years and I was always part of friendly guilds and after reading about your guild I think this would be a great fit for both sides. PRO is a place for me to relax and just have some fun.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Ive used skype, teamspeak and ventrilo for many years, so I dont think that its a big deal for me to try something new<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. Yes I do<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Charizard if possible. If not: Onix, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Gyarados, Gengar. Any of these<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? Piscap<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 117h<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I was always into games and for me the best part of online games is the people you can meet in them. I’m not competitive, I’m an assumed noob and I don’t play for too long, but the spirit of the guild seemed more into having fun than being the very best, so why not try to make some new friends and have fun?<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? I have never used discord, but I can install it, no problem<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. I will not, by under any rules stop bullying Mrneo, but besides that I will be nice and behave. No problems with the rules<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? Vulpix</r>

<r>Hey wanting to join, most information is displayed [url=<URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=44567"><LINK_TEXT text="viewtopic.php?f=102&t=44567">https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=44567</LINK_TEXT></URL>]here<br/>

<br/>

If there is anything more you need to know tell me</r>

<t>1. What is your IGN? - Zozoth<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - About 10 hours.<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - I'm looking for a fun and experienced bunch of people to play with and get into the competitive scene as soon as I can!<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - Yes, I do.<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? - Except the play-time, everything yes and I'm pretty sure that the numbers would cross 100 in no time because I plan on playing until I have a solid competitive base which I really thrive towards. I've been in the competitive Pokemon scene for quite sometime now mainly as a showdown player. Willing to go against someone if you wanna have me tested ^^<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - Heracross!</t>

<t>They had days to answer me so i thought maybe they are inactive.<br/>

I am not the type to leave a guild if it is good,but i don't want to be in a team that they have not active members.</t>

<t>Hi Allira, <br/>

<br/>

I would like to join your guild please.<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? Medic Ben<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 84hrs only at this stage, but plan on playing as much as possible<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I really enjoy playing PRO and would like to meet some like minded players. I would like to becaome more social in the PRO community and make some new friends.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. I only have 84hrs in game, but am progressing quickly and really enjoy playing. I am currently on 2 servers for discord and semi active, however would like to become more active in chatting.<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? I would like to have a Psyduck as I can also be a bit dim witted sometimes ;)<br/>

Thank you for your consideration.<br/>

Cheers, <br/>

Ben</t>