Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny & Wings Of Fate [bLUE SERVER] Recruiting!

<t>1. My nickname is adam592 and i have 105 hours in the game.<br/>

2.Because i'm searching for guild :)<br/>

3.I have 24 badges and complete hoenn region.<br/>

4.I have discord, but my microphone has broken.<br/>

5.I like pokemon and pokemon games.<br/>

6.YES.<br/>

7.I know realy much about pokemons :)</t>

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="adam592"><s>

</s><POST content="275831"><s></s>275831<e></e></POST> 1. My nickname is adam592 and i have 105 hours in the game.<br/>

2.Because i'm searching for guild :)<br/>

3.I have 24 badges and complete hoenn region.<br/>

4.I have discord, but my microphone has broken.<br/>

5.I like pokemon and pokemon games.<br/>

6.YES.<br/>

7.I know realy much about pokemons :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

thank you for your interest and application :3 no worries about the broken mic, we mainly use the text part of discord anyway. I will send you a PM on here with a link to our discord.</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

<r>Hi, I'm MysticDarkAngle both IGN and here I'm wondering if I could join this guild. I finally got 100hs of gameplay and looking for a guild! I thought this guild would be wonderful to join! So if you can invite me as soon as you can or reply to me! CYA! <E>:Smile:</E> Oh yay almost forgot I have 16 gym badges at the moment and probably will have more the next time you see me! I am a Jhoto champion and Kanto one as well. I am a very active player, so you'll see me on a lot! I'm a BIG Pokemon fan and just love Pokemon! Hopefully, you will get back to me as soon as possible CYA (This time for real or until u respond)!! <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<t>1) What is your in-game name and current hours of play? Shamgar 157hr 28min<br/>

2) Why do you want to join Wings of Destiny/Fate? Have online grp to chat with while playing<br/>

3) How many badges do you have on blue server? 19 (should be complete soon though)<br/>

4) Do you/can you use discord? i can... but i'm also lazy sometimes<br/>

5) What led you to play PRO? i like pokemon and curious what mmorpg would be like<br/>

6) Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page lf the thread? yes<br/>

7) Why should we want you in the guild? I like to try to be helpful, because reasons... and that 3rd thing</t>

<r>Hey, I'm interested in joining the guild!<br/>

1, What's your IGN it's MysticDarkAngle<br/>

<br/>

2, Why do you want to join the guild?<br/>

I want to join the guild because I think it's such a great community and so many nice people are in this one. <br/>

I just hit 10hs and I'm looking for one and this one suits me just right! <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

3, How many badges do you have?<br/>

I have 16 and I've beaten the Johto and Kanto Elite 4. By the time u read this I will be moving on to Hoenn. <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<br/>

4, Yes I have discord all I need is your number.<br/>

<br/>

5, I just love Pokemon and every since the first game came out I've been in love with the game. My favorite Pokemon is Gyarados. I just love how Majikarp is so weak and then we becomes SO strong. It's just like you should believe in everyone! This is why i want to join your guild!! <E>:thanks:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="MysticDarkAngle"><s>

</s><POST content="277569"><s></s>277569<e></e></POST> Hey, I'm interested in joining the guild!<br/>

1, What's your IGN it's MysticDarkAngle<br/>

<br/>

2, Why do you want to join the guild?<br/>

I want to join the guild because I think it's such a great community and so many nice people are in this one. <br/>

I just hit 10hs and I'm looking for one and this one suits me just right! <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

<br/>

3, How many badges do you have?<br/>

I have 16 and I've beaten the Johto and Kanto Elite 4. By the time u read this I will be moving on to Hoenn. <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<br/>

4, Yes I have discord all I need is your number.<br/>

<br/>

5, I just love Pokemon and every since the first game came out I've been in love with the game. My favorite Pokemon is Gyarados. I just love how Majikarp is so weak and then we becomes SO strong. It's just like you should believe in everyone! This is why i want to join your guild!! <E>:thanks:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

how did you manage to complete so much in 10 hours? ;3 I will send you a link to our discord through a PM n here.</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

<r><B><s></s>1) What is your in-game name and current hours of play?<e></e></B> Nechrit, i hit 1000 hours a couple of days ago<br/>

<B><s></s>2) Why do you want to join Wings of Destiny/Fate?<e></e></B> To be completely honest with you because i'm feeling lonely in my current guild. Only 2/3 members are active and only 1 of these I play with. Everybody is gone <E>:Sleeping:</E> <br/>

<B><s></s>3) How many badges do you have on blue server?<e></e></B> All of them<br/>

<B><s></s>4) Do you/can you use discord?<e></e></B> Yes i can<br/>

<B><s></s>5) What led you to play PRO?<e></e></B> I have been a hardcore gamer for a very very long time, i played World of Warcraft competitively for half of my life (peaked top2/#1 of my class world wide). Then something very weird happened: i grew up! Now i'm studying at the university of applied sciences in Amsterdam and i cannot play 24/7 like i used to. Not sure if i can entirely blame the time requirement this study has, its also the fact my nerves cannot hold 8/12 hours 110% concentration the competitive aspect in these games require. PRO is relaxing (usually!) and still gives me the MMO feeling i so much love while still allowing me to study (ALOT!).<br/>

<B><s></s>6) Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page lf the thread?<e></e></B> I think i do<br/>

<B><s></s>7) Why should we want you in the guild?<e></e></B> I'm awesome! Self confidence apart I am relatively active, i absolutely love theorycrafting stuff and this game allows me to come out with very weird ideas, you might get a share of them and end up with some pretty cool team compositions from me <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<t>1) My In-Game name is Bentehn, my current playtime is 1320 hours.<br/>

<br/>

2) The current Guild i'm in, is inactive.<br/>

<br/>

3) 24 Badges.<br/>

<br/>

4) I do not use Discord.<br/>

<br/>

5) I have played Pokemon for 16 years, and have been through all the games. I've heard about PRO from a colleague and I found out it's a great game.<br/>

<br/>

6) Yes, i meet all of the requirements.<br/>

<br/>

7) I am very helpful, loyal and friendly, with alot of experience from all generations of Pokémon(including PRO), although Battle is not my strong suit, I'm building up my knowledge about PvP combat and team building. <br/>

<br/>

I'm looking forward to meeting You. :)</t>

BenS.gif

<r>1) What is your in-game name and current hours of play? - Whapakz, 55 hrs<br/>

2) Why do you want to join Wings of Destiny/Fate? - WoD and WoF have a great recruitment thread. I'm pretty sure a great front does a great guild make. <br/>

3) How many badges do you have on blue server? 8, and just beat kanto e4<br/>

4) Do you/can you use discord? - I use discord. "RCV #9358"<br/>

5) What led you to play PRO? I was looking for a Pkmn game to play, google came up with PRO in the search. <br/>

6) Do you meet all of the requirements as listed on the first page of the thread? Yes. <br/>

7) Why should we want you in the guild? Because I'm one of the best <E>:Angel:</E> minions <E>:devil:</E> you could have *muwahahahahah. I'm cooperative and loyal as well.</r>