Wings Of Destiny And Wings Of Fate + Two Guilds On Blue Server + International Multi-Gaming Guild

Mihez

Re: Wings Of Destiny & Wings Of Fate [RECRUITING] Blue Server!

<r><QUOTE author="MedicBen"><s>

</s><POST content="257418"><s></s>257418<e></e></POST> Hi Allira, <br/>

<br/>

I would like to join your guild please.<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? Medic Ben<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 84hrs only at this stage, but plan on playing as much as possible<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? I really enjoy playing PRO and would like to meet some like minded players. I would like to becaome more social in the PRO community and make some new friends.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. I only have 84hrs in game, but am progressing quickly and really enjoy playing. I am currently on 2 servers for discord and semi active, however would like to become more active in chatting.<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? I would like to have a Psyduck as I can also be a bit dim witted sometimes ;)<br/>

Thank you for your consideration.<br/>

Cheers, <br/>

Ben<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you for the application! Aw, don't say you are dimwitted- I bet you are very bright. :3 I will PM you here, a link to our discord and give you more instructions there :3</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r>Hi, I would like to join your guild. Here are my application answers.<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your IGN? - Fince<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? - more than 220 hours (I just started playing from Aug 10, 2016).<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - I'm picking the best guild only.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? - I have never tried, but I could totally give it a shot.<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? - Yes, I'm pretty sure I meet all the requirements.<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - Litwick <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

<br/>

I'm usually on all day every day. If you have any question for me, please let me know. I'll answer as soon as I can.<br/>

<br/>

~Fince <E>:Heart:</E></r>

<t>Oops sorry, I didn't realize the browser kept my bf's account logged in. Please please reply to this instead.<br/>

Thank you,<br/>

<br/>

~Fince</t>

[glow=red]~FINCE[/glow]

<r><COLOR color="#0040FF"><s></s><B><s></s>1. What is your IGN?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

Astary<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#0040FF"><s></s>2. How many hours of game play do you have?<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

322h<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#0040FF"><s></s>3. Why do you want to join?<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

I want an active guild, and this one sounds interesting.<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#0040FF"><s></s>4. Do you use Discord?<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

Yes.<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#0040FF"><s></s>5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known.<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

Yes.<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#0040FF"><s></s>6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

Mega Pidgeot</r>

1469413872-destinymember00_zpstb5ou3qy.png

<t>1. IGN: Adear7x<br/>

2. IG hours: 113<br/>

3. Why join? uhh never been in a guild before in PRO. this one seems legit<br/>

4. Discord? often<br/>

5. Requirements? Yeah<br/>

6. Mega Typhlosion <br/>

<br/>

if youre still recruiting id love to join :D<br/>

native english speaker<br/>

purely play blue server<br/>

have ms and some pvp pkm</t>

Guest UnknownUser11

<t>1. What is your IGN?<br/>

Shane8th<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

6000+<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

This sounds super awesome fun times and happiness.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

I can.<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known.<br/>

I guess I do.<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

Charizard<br/>

<br/>

<3</t>

<t>Hi Mrs Allira the leader of the guild .<br/>

<br/>

My name is Vijvics and after searching lots of guild i finally decided to chose your guild for my journey in PRO. I want to join because when i read the descriptions i saw this is the best place for me to stick in long term and i see this guild is the place i can have fun and companionship,improve my social skills.Especially i desire to bring friendly atmosphere and good luck to all member of your guild.And why do i say so :) cause after 143 hours of play i had met and caught 6 shiny pokemons.Hope you will me the wings to fly :D.Here my application form:<br/>

1. What is your IGN? Vijvcis of course :)<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 143 hours and 34 minutes<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? this is the best guild for everything :)<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes i can <br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? <br/>

shiny porygon cause that is my best shiny(without catching) from all my shiny pokemons<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Sincerely thank<br/>

Vijvcics</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Astary"><s>

</s><POST content="258185"><s></s>258185<e></e></POST> <COLOR color="#0040FF"><s></s><B><s></s>1. What is your IGN?<e></e></B><e></e></COLOR><br/>

Astary<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#0040FF"><s></s>2. How many hours of game play do you have?<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

322h<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#0040FF"><s></s>3. Why do you want to join?<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

I want an active guild, and this one sounds interesting.<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#0040FF"><s></s>4. Do you use Discord?<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

Yes.<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#0040FF"><s></s>5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known.<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

Yes.<br/>

<B><s></s><COLOR color="#0040FF"><s></s>6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<e></e></COLOR><e></e></B><br/>

Mega Pidgeot<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Adear7x"><s>

</s><POST content="258442"><s></s>258442<e></e></POST> 1. IGN: Adear7x<br/>

2. IG hours: 113<br/>

3. Why join? uhh never been in a guild before in PRO. this one seems legit<br/>

4. Discord? often<br/>

5. Requirements? Yeah<br/>

6. Mega Typhlosion <br/>

<br/>

if youre still recruiting id love to join :D<br/>

native english speaker<br/>

purely play blue server<br/>

have ms and some pvp pkm<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Shane"><s>

</s><POST content="258454"><s></s>258454<e></e></POST> 1. What is your IGN?<br/>

Shane8th<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have?<br/>

6000+<br/>

3. Why do you want to join?<br/>

This sounds super awesome fun times and happiness.<br/>

4. Do you use Discord?<br/>

I can.<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known.<br/>

I guess I do.<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list?<br/>

Charizard<br/>

<br/>

<3<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="VijvcicS"><s>

</s>Hi Mrs Allira the leader of the guild .<br/>

<br/>

My name is Vijvics and after searching lots of guild i finally decided to chose your guild for my journey in PRO. I want to join because when i read the descriptions i saw this is the best place for me to stick in long term and i see this guild is the place i can have fun and companionship,improve my social skills.Especially i desire to bring friendly atmosphere and good luck to all member of your guild.And why do i say so :) cause after 143 hours of play i had met and caught 6 shiny pokemons.Hope you will me the wings to fly :D.Here my application form:<br/>

1. What is your IGN? Vijvcis of course :)<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 143 hours and 34 minutes<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? this is the best guild for everything :)<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? Yes i can <br/>

5. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? <br/>

shiny porygon cause that is my best shiny(without catching) from all my shiny pokemons<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Sincerely thank<br/>

Vijvcics<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yoooo~ good to see so many applicants <3 I will PM you all on here shortly with a link to our discord :3 I will give you more instructions from there. Talk to y'all soon.</r>

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png

<t>1. What is your IGN? Jayw2010<br/>

<br/>

2. How many hours of game play do you have? 130 hours<br/>

<br/>

3. Why do you want to join? - I have been looking for a other players that are respectible and have been doing this for a while. And also to make new freinds within the game. <br/>

<br/>

4. Do you use Discord? I have not. - But i am willing to use it and go from there.<br/>

<br/>

5. Do you meet all of our requirements? If not, please let it be known. - I do meet all requirements<br/>

<br/>

6. If your application is successful what Pokémon do you want next to your username on our members list? - I would like for my pokemon to be, Y charizard</t>

<r>Application<br/>

. wingdingsgaster (one word no numbers)<br/>

2. 98 hours and 25 minuets<br/>

3. cause I would like to help other players (I know so original :/)<br/>

4. I'm 13 so if you reject me I'm fine with it (btw you shouldn't give me discord)<br/>

5. I almost have 100 hours if I'm not recruited ill try again when I have 100 hours (I'm determined)<br/>

6.Charizard shiny gyarados or normal eevee<br/>

if I'm accept <E>:thanks:</E> if I'm not then still <E>:thanks:</E> I know the leader or recruiter will make the right choice</r>