HM Fly

Lee014

Why is there no fly? Because it will help the economy and control lazy people. BUT WHY? Fly has been a very sought ability in Pokemon History!

What if it is possible? any suggestion?

Kindly take a look at mine.

You can use HM Fly outside the battle only if you have a Nocturnal Feather (consumed after, one item=one fly) and it is Night time only.

Where to get Nocturnal Feather? Except for the drop rate, it will be same as before. The drop rate should be adjusted to very very very rare. Is there another way?

Yes, there is. You can buy it on an NPC but you must present first a Pokemon that has a HM fly on it. So still, you have to do the quest. Another way?

Buy it from a player. Another way?

Join team rocket or whatever and steal from other trainers.

:Angel:

You do the whole fly quest to gain access to the subway system, HM Fly is a bonus.

Also, if the drop rate is "very very very rare" wouldn't it make them more expensive than just using the subway system?

I think HM Fly should remain how it is.

EDIT: Look at this topic :p https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1452

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

190221 Why is there no fly? Because it will help the economy and control lazy people. BUT WHY? Fly has been a very sought ability in Pokemon History!

What if it is possible? any suggestion?

Kindly take a look at mine.

You can use HM Fly outside the battle only if you have a Nocturnal Feather (consumed after, one item=one fly) and it is Night time only.

Where to get Nocturnal Feather? Except for the drop rate, it will be same as before. The drop rate should be adjusted to very very very rare. Is there another way?

Yes, there is. You can buy it on an NPC but you must present first a Pokemon that has a HM fly on it. So still, you have to do the quest. Another way?

Buy it from a player. Another way?

Join team rocket or whatever and steal from other trainers.

:Angel:

You can use subway instead of Fly, and it very simple - everytime with pay small money. Is that simple enough? That's don't need complexity as night time only and requirement Nocturnal Feather.

And as JollyolNathan said, it is longtime debate ago and no negotiation for changing. Sorry, locked as denied.

190231 You do the whole fly quest to gain access to the subway system, HM Fly is a bonus.

Also, if the drop rate is "very very very rare" wouldn't it make them more expensive than just using the subway system?

I think HM Fly should remain how it is.

EDIT: Look at this topic :p https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1452

@Jolly

I am well aware of that topic, that's why I came up with this idea. When you say that it will be more expensive than the subway, it looks like you don't know how to use HM Fly. If you will compare HM Fly to other mode of transpo, then goodluck! Can't argue with that. :Sleeping: