Celestials Guild (Recruiting from Red Server)

Ologici

10 spots left guys were only accepting people who has 8 badges at least 40/50

[glow=blue]"If they dont know your dreams then they cant shoot it down" - J.Cole

"Even if youre that dim light in the darkness doesn't mean that you wont glow" [/glow]

[glow=red]

Guilds

Blue:Origin

Yellow:Origins

Red:none

<i>[/glow]</i>

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should we accept you in our guild?

I've been looking for an active guild and I'm very helpful if anyone needs anything.

What's your goal?

To be the very best

How many hours have u played?

536 Hours on Red and about another hundred or so on Blue

What are u currently doing?

EV training Def @ Mt. Ember Ruby Path B3F

196764 Why should we accept you in our guild?

I've been looking for an active guild and I'm very helpful if anyone needs anything.

What's your goal?

To be the very best

How many hours have u played?

536 Hours on Red and about another hundred or so on Blue

What are u currently doing?

EV training Def @ Mt. Ember Ruby Path B3F

nice youre perfect for our guild and we have the same goal lol ill invite u right away!!

[glow=blue]"If they dont know your dreams then they cant shoot it down" - J.Cole

"Even if youre that dim light in the darkness doesn't mean that you wont glow" [/glow]

[glow=red]

Guilds

<i>[/glow]</i>

1. I dont have a Guild and i search a Guild!

2. Complete The All Regions Stories

3. 223HR

4. Try to catch all of the epic pokes which i like to play with and beat the trainers WHO has 120 lvl pokes

197251 1. I dont have a Guild and i search a Guild!

2. Complete The All Regions Stories

3. 223HR

4. Try to catch all of the epic pokes which i like to play with and beat the trainers WHO has 120 lvl pokes

kk thats awesome welcome to Celestials!! :D whats your username

https://discord.gg/NNcvT

[glow=red]

Guilds

<i>[/glow]</i>

197608 Hello I would like to join your guild. I just started playing a few days ago. Im a dedicated player

hello there due to the fact that were almost full,were only accepting the ones that are done kanto,or has more badges we currently have 48/50 members right now. But once u get your fourth badge ill invite u ,that way ill know if youre really playing the game or not hope u understand

-The Celestials

[glow=red]

Guilds

<i>[/glow]</i>

Guest OmenXIII

I would like to join, I have been trying to find a good guild to join, I have around 85 in game hrs played, currently on my guest to become hoenn champion :p my ingame name is Zooma, I hope to eventually form a PvP team.