Small Suggestion for Forum

Pankaj

This is more like a request. Please add ' Gender ' option in player bio. I don't wanna ask everyone if they are ' a girl ' before start flirting...

[glow=red]

The ones who aren't able to acknowledge their own selves are bound to fail.

<i>[/glow]</i>

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because someone has a male or female information registered on their profile doesn't mean he or she is necessarily a boy or a girl; although you can check such aspect in-game.

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Just because someone has a male or female information registered on their profile doesn't mean he or she is necessarily a boy or a girl; although you can check such aspect in-game.

Also.. just because someone has a boy or a girl sprite in-game doesn't mean they're a boy or a girl in real life either.

You're probably safest if you keep the flirting to real life. ;)

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

You wanted to flirt with me??

You should totally add that

LOL NOOOUUU! But maybe i would have tried if you were a girl :P

I still think it's a good suggestion.

Also.. just because someone has a boy or a girl sprite in-game doesn't mean they're a boy or a girl in real life either.

:xiagree:

[glow=red]

<i>[/glow]</i>

I can't help but wonder why you would be flirting with a person online....over a Pokemon MMO. This is how catfishing happens people! :xsucks:

Then again, it's still a helpful suggestion, even though it's minor. People do lie all the time, but it's still something that some people may want. I'm indecided on whether it's truly neccesary at this point in time though.

Btw are you a girl ? Just asking.

[glow=red]

<i>[/glow]</i>

I can't help but wonder why you would be flirting with a person online....over a Pokemon MMO. This is how catfishing happens people! :xsucks:

Then again, it's still a helpful suggestion, even though it's minor. People do lie all the time, but it's still something that some people may want. I'm indecided on whether it's truly neccesary at this point in time though.

Btw are you a girl ? Just asking.

This entire thread is GOLDEN.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

Just do what I do PaN flirt with everybody. I call this move "Doing a Nurse Joy" :Thumbs-Up:

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

Great suggestion, I totally agree. :xiagree:

BTW I'm a girl, so you can flirt with me, I would love to see some of your flirting skills :Kiss: lol. (JK)

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

This is what I meant. :v

PROHexy.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.