List of Pokemon not to be used in ranked battle

Red

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

199206 If you do not like someone's opinion, leave it or debate sensibly, but do not disrespect the user.

Ty for your attention and great work, I have already sent my apology.

But can u please or someone of your staff react about the real problem ?

What problem? if this is about banning Pokemon, then Red has already replied:

193312 We won't be going straight on banning the Pokemon at this juncture. This is more about what is needed to balance out the current ranked battle to make it nice for all the users. We are searching for something that I might have left out when bringing up the issue.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

My suggestions for what might help making it nice for all users, even without touching the abilities / pokemon bans:

1. Focus sash not being consumed after use in PvP

2. Life orb

3. Choice specs / Choice scarf / Choice band

4. Assault vest

Those items alone would heavily shift the meta towards a more "aggressive" play style, which for the majority of players is way less frustrating than dealing with stallers / heavily defensive tanks.

Also at the moment the only way to be competitive is to have a good counter to stalling or having a stalling team. Those are only 2 kinds of team compositions, in PRO there are multiple kinds of team that are flat out doomed not to be competitive due to lack of certain key items like the one listed above.

In my opinion the sole implementation of those items would solve all the complaints about the current "boring" meta and about the regenerator ability :)

199206 If you do not like someone's opinion, leave it or debate sensibly, but do not disrespect the user.

Ty for your attention and great work, I have already sent my apology.

But can u please or someone of your staff react about the real problem ?

What problem? if this is about banning Pokemon, then Red has already replied:

193312 We won't be going straight on banning the Pokemon at this juncture. This is more about what is needed to balance out the current ranked battle to make it nice for all the users. We are searching for something that I might have left out when bringing up the issue.

Ok so enjoy ohko move, enjoy sleep all the team of the opponent and enjoy gothita and blaziken!

Thanks very much !!!

I think u never see Gothitelle shadow tag. U can't switch your pokemon and your opponent spam calm mind and rest. There is no strategy, u can't do anything vs gothitelle, its why smogon put him in Uber, do u realize that in showdown this pokemon fight vs Arceus , Rayquaza and co ?

There is no way, Gothitelle with shadow tag need to be ban.

This man speaks sense.

https://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/gothitelle/uber/

Read. Thanks.

I think u never see Gothitelle shadow tag. U can't switch your pokemon and your opponent spam calm mind and rest. There is no strategy, u can't do anything vs gothitelle, its why smogon put him in Uber, do u realize that in showdown this pokemon fight vs Arceus , Rayquaza and co ?

There is no way, Gothitelle with shadow tag need to be ban.

This man speaks sense.

https://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/gothitelle/uber/

Read. Thanks.

It's not like we face Gothitelle h.a everyday, in fact, I have never run into any for 4 ranked seasons, so I don't care much about it haha.

Anyway, w. Rest now available, h.a Gothitelle and its unhealthy strategy need to be forbid. (Irafayel, don't you cry? :Crazy: )

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.