List of Pokemon not to be used in ranked battle

Red

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battling with some players have Gothitelle in their team and i still have to say one more time: "I'm fine with it". Lol.

Have u ever battling with full team of OHKO? Compare to that team, Gothitelle is nothing at all as well as bliss + slow + skar. I'm just a noob so I don't care any threat come from Gothitelle or other pkm except Legendaries :Smile:

Enjoy the game, test ur team, find the way to deal with unexpected problems are better then sitting there and crying for banning pkm :Smile:

199041 Battling with some players have Gothitelle in their team and i still have to say one more time: "I'm fine with it". Lol.

Have u ever battling with full team of OHKO? Compare to that team, Gothitelle is nothing at all as well as bliss + slow + skar. I'm just a noob so I don't care any threat come from Gothitelle or other pkm except Legendaries :Smile:

Enjoy the game, test ur team, find the way to deal with unexpected problems are better then sitting there and crying for banning pkm :Smile:

:P

199041 Battling with some players have Gothitelle in their team and i still have to say one more time: "I'm fine with it". Lol.

lol vels :Smile:

Aymaneforum.png

+1

Can we please lock this thread ? pretty sure weird suggestions will keep coming and potential people complaining to ban a pokemon who "accidently" smoked their team because they are not that good or their team does not cover threats ?

If you do not like someone's opinion, leave it or debate sensibly, but do not disrespect the user.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

1+ Vels, "I'm just a noob" :Cool:

Back again ~ I swear its the last time.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/VddScya[/MEDIA]