✰Cosmic✰ "Recruiting" Red Server~ *Rebuilding*

Rainhero

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ✰Cosmic✰ "Recruiting" Red Server~ *Updated*

<r><QUOTE author="MikeJLS"><s>

</s><POST content="232046"><s></s>232046<e></e></POST> 1: Played for 91 hours.<br/>

2: I have defeated Kanto and about to take on Johto's Elite 4<br/>

3: My goal is to capture Mew and become a great Pokemon Trainer! (PvP)<br/>

4: I feel like Team Cosmic is the right place for me because I like to help a trainer in need and help them get to their fullest potential!<br/>

5: I always am willing to help any trainer as long as I can :)<br/>

<br/>

Hope I get to join and have fun with you guys! I basically play everyday and hope to make friends and allies along the way! <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Mike I like your style. Your accepted welcome to the Team~. Pm me once your ingame and ill add you to the team bud ^_^

<QUOTE author="djburke47"><s>

</s><POST content="232129"><s></s>232129<e></e></POST> Goodluck Cosmic <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Ty Burke ^_^ gl with luminosity as well~ <E>:y:</E></r>

spacer.png

<t>As I said I would look your introducing video and I did! Looks like a nice guild with positive people, Tatsu! Congrats~ I wish all the luck to you for making a great team :3<br/>

Also.. maybe I apply someday?! Who knows <3<br/>

See ya!</t>

latest?cb=20120622074708.eJwdzFEOgyAMANC7cADqREvxNgRJNUFLaPe1ePct-30f7-Peo7nNHWZdN4D91CJj92oyMlfPItxq7qf6Ihdks1yOq96mMIeFYkLEGCPRjGH50Uop0bQSYkgBXxNw-4--3-yeLwwcIuk.ako_RFQDbsC9MYWkNO9xhhLDYS8latest?cb=20120622074708

<t>Don't join to this ussless guild got kicked out froam discord chat no reason<br/>

Owner ignores me muted at discord chat<br/>

Super nice<br/>

+<br/>

Nerds cave here</t>

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

3b5caf68c0e6d62890f64bcb223a7514.jpg

<r><QUOTE author="vhux"><s>

</s><POST content="232871"><s></s>232871<e></e></POST> As I said I would look your introducing video and I did! Looks like a nice guild with positive people, Tatsu! Congrats~ I wish all the luck to you for making a great team :3<br/>

Also.. maybe I apply someday?! Who knows <3<br/>

See ya!<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you so much vhux. That feedback really meant a lot and yes the offer stands if you would like to join team cosmic. <E>:Angel:</E></r>

spacer.png

<t>Agreed, you know very well what you were doing, ignas77.<br/>

<br/>

I have seen it and i tolerated it, hoping that it was some way you expressed yourself rarely/just sometimes, not on a daily and repetitive basis.</t>

A wanderer... is not always lost...

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=7298&start=1210 Chronos <3

<r><QUOTE author="ignas77"><s>

</s><POST content="232994"><s></s>232994<e></e></POST> Don't join to this ussless guild got kicked out froam discord chat no reason<br/>

Owner ignores me muted at discord chat<br/>

Super nice<br/>

+<br/>

Nerds cave here<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ignas don't act like you didn't got warned.. <br/>

Well, In any case if you "did'nt really know" the reason.... read rule number 1, and might as well reflect on what it means and you might remember.. <br/>

<br/>

Also, like as what Miya said, (you might have been just expressing yourself), but expressing it to others as a form of understatement on a couple of times as of being warned is not tolerable..<br/>

I hope you understand and please take it as a lesson, Have a Good day. Thank you!</r>

nPSz9Qd.png

Why so Kierious?

<t>Got 1 time warned but I didn't bullied I would love to see ss<br/>

If you could show them to me <br/>

Its still not bullying<br/>

Maybe nerds doesn't know joke ?</t>

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

3b5caf68c0e6d62890f64bcb223a7514.jpg