✰Cosmic✰ "Recruiting" Red Server~ *Rebuilding*

Rainhero

Re: ✰Cosmic✰ "Recruiting" Red Server~ *Updated*

<r><QUOTE author="TatsumiChan"><s>

</s><POST content="232834"><s></s>232834<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="MikeJLS"><s>
</s><POST content="232046"><s></s>232046<e></e></POST> 1: Played for 91 hours.<br/>

2: I have defeated Kanto and about to take on Johto's Elite 4<br/>

3: My goal is to capture Mew and become a great Pokemon Trainer! (PvP)<br/>

4: I feel like Team Cosmic is the right place for me because I like to help a trainer in need and help them get to their fullest potential!<br/>

5: I always am willing to help any trainer as long as I can :)<br/>

<br/>

Hope I get to join and have fun with you guys! I basically play everyday and hope to make friends and allies along the way! <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Mike I like your style. Your accepted welcome to the Team~. Pm me once your ingame and ill add you to the team bud ^_^

<QUOTE author="djburke47"><s>

</s><POST content="232129"><s></s>232129<e></e></POST> Goodluck Cosmic <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Ty Burke ^_^ gl with luminosity as well~ <E>:y:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

I cant seem to be able to compose a message, it says I don't have access to the feature and it may be because I recently registered and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use that feature.</r>

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="MikeJLS"><s>

</s><POST content="233382"><s></s>233382<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="TatsumiChan"><s>
</s><POST content="232834"><s></s>232834<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="MikeJLS"><s>
</s><POST content="232046"><s></s>232046<e></e></POST> 1: Played for 91 hours.<br/>

2: I have defeated Kanto and about to take on Johto's Elite 4<br/>

3: My goal is to capture Mew and become a great Pokemon Trainer! (PvP)<br/>

4: I feel like Team Cosmic is the right place for me because I like to help a trainer in need and help them get to their fullest potential!<br/>

5: I always am willing to help any trainer as long as I can :)<br/>

<br/>

Hope I get to join and have fun with you guys! I basically play everyday and hope to make friends and allies along the way! <E>:Grin:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Mike I like your style. Your accepted welcome to the Team~. Pm me once your ingame and ill add you to the team bud ^_^

<QUOTE author="djburke47"><s>

</s><POST content="232129"><s></s>232129<e></e></POST> Goodluck Cosmic <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Ty Burke ^_^ gl with luminosity as well~ <E>:y:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

I cant seem to be able to compose a message, it says I don't have access to the feature and it may be because I recently registered and may need to participate more in discussions to be able to use that feature.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Gotcha I'm ingame now and I got your pm. So sorry for the delay and whenever your ready I'm on~ ^_^</r>

spacer.png

<r><B><s></s>1: How many Hours have you played?<e></e></B> 87<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>2:How many regions have you completed?<e></e></B> all 3<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>3:What is your personal goal ingame?<e></e></B> To collect all the pokemon, train them and make the community a better place. I will also strive to help others that have been uncertain about things in the game that i can help with.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you?<e></e></B> I believe Team Cosmic is the right place for me because, like team cosmic, i share a simmilar goal in that i aim to make the community a better place, helping as much people as i can and believe i can be a good asset to the team cosmic group. I am a very experienced pokemon player, as i have been playing it most of my life, i understand the rules of team cosmic and will follow them strictly.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand?<e></e></B> I am willing to lend anyone a helping hand, whether or not they are part of team cosmic or not. I like to consider myself as a friendly person and aim to present that to you.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="ashcrackbumi"><s>

</s><POST content="233492"><s></s>233492<e></e></POST> <B><s></s>1: How many Hours have you played?<e></e></B> 87<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>3:What is your personal goal ingame?<e></e></B> To collect all the pokemon, train them and make the community a better place. I will also strive to help others that have been uncertain about things in the game that i can help with.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>4: Why do you feel Team Cosmic is the right place for you?<e></e></B> I believe Team Cosmic is the right place for me because, like team cosmic, i share a simmilar goal in that i aim to make the community a better place, helping as much people as i can and believe i can be a good asset to the team cosmic group. I am a very experienced pokemon player, as i have been playing it most of my life, i understand the rules of team cosmic and will follow them strictly.<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand?<e></e></B> I am willing to lend anyone a helping hand, whether or not they are part of team cosmic or not. I like to consider myself as a friendly person and aim to present that to you.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ash you seem like a very respectful player so yes Ill accept you to the team. Welcome aboard bud. ^_^</r>

spacer.png

<r><QUOTE author="TatsumiChan"><s>

</s><POST content="233499"><s></s>233499<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="ashcrackbumi"><s>
</s><POST content="233492"><s></s>233492<e></e></POST> <B><s></s>1: How many Hours have you played?<e></e></B> 87<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<B><s></s>5: Are you willing to lend a helping hand?<e></e></B> I am willing to lend anyone a helping hand, whether or not they are part of team cosmic or not. I like to consider myself as a friendly person and aim to present that to you.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ash you seem like a very respectful player so yes Ill accept you to the team. Welcome aboard bud. ^_^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

What is the discord server? C:</r>

<r><QUOTE author="ashcrackbumi"><s>

</s><POST content="233504"><s></s>233504<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="TatsumiChan"><s>
</s><POST content="233499"><s></s>233499<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="ashcrackbumi"><s>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

</e></QUOTE>

Ash you seem like a very respectful player so yes Ill accept you to the team. Welcome aboard bud. ^_^<e>

</e></QUOTE>

What is the discord server? C:<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ill pm it to ya ^_^</r>

spacer.png

<t>1: 290+ hours<br/>

2: Champion of Hoenn.<br/>

3: Top PvP<br/>

4: Is that Zoro-sama xD!<br/>

5: Sure!<br/>

<br/>

But now, i got banned till 10-8-2016 so maybe i will join guild later if you accpect my apply. Thanks!</t>